Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As much as I want Jameis to take over in New Orleans...

Dak would be a great fit there. Would have to be really creative with the salary cap tho.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm all in on tha Tank.

You gotta get Jaylon off the field. If you look at the game and see the defense getting gashed it it's usually cause Jaylon is hoping smooth our the way creating huge holes.

I was pointing em out to my potna last night who is a huge Jaylon fan, it started on the first play of the game. By the end of the night the nikka was like :sadcam:

I'm done with X. Woods too.

It's crazy to me that LVE is having to tell Jalyon his assignments presnap. I wouldn't say it's unfair to Jaylon but he has to be perfect out there, he steps in the wrong direction he's out of the play, he ain't recovering for shyt.

1 min
2:05
3:33 if it wasn't for LVE, wtf was Jaylon thinkin lol
4:10
It's like nikka what are you out there doing?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9ers DO NOT have their QB. I'm not sure Shanny would take Dak, though...and coming off that injury I would feel uneasy paying him the money he wanted.
He has two more years at a very favorable salary. Unless you believe Dak is much superior to him for 40 million the 49ers already have their guy.

do you want Dak at 40 mill. I do but I know most other fans don’t believe he’s worth it for whatever bs reason. Most of those are cowboys fans but it is what it is.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I'm all in on tha Tank.

You gotta get Jaylon off the field. If you look at the game and see the defense getting gashed it it's usually cause Jaylon is hoping smooth our the way creating huge holes.

I was pointing em out to my potna last night who is a huge Jaylon fan, it started on the first play of the game. By the end of the night the nikka was like :sadcam:

I'm done with X. Woods too.

It's crazy to me that LVE is having to tell Jalyon his assignments presnap. I wouldn't say it's unfair to Jaylon but he has to be perfect out there, he steps in the wrong direction he's out of the play, he ain't recovering for shyt.

1 min
2:05
3:33 if it wasn't for LVE, wtf was Jaylon thinkin lol
4:10
It's like nikka what are you out there doing?

I been done with dude when he came out and said the defense needs to be simplified. Aldon put that nonsense to rest and said they just got to play better. It's a shame that Aldon (hasn't played in 5 years) and LVE (just getting back from injury) are outplaying a healthy Jaylon.

I don't get it. He just takes himself outta position for no reason. He has no awareness whatsoever. At 8:30 he made the right read to pick up the RB coming out the backfield, but for whatever reason completely turns his back as Wentz is rolling out which lead to Philly picking up yards to make the TD they scored the next play much easier. I be watching this nikka like :gucci:

Overall, the defense played solid. The effort was there and in turn the plays fell into their lap. However, Wentz loves to give the ball away so I'm not sold. We got Pittsburgh next week so it'll be back to normal.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The last ones

Dwyane haskins
Cardale jones
Braxton miller
Terrell Pryor
Troy Smith
Crain Krenzel

And I'll just stop there...:francis:

But fields arms talent does look more legit....but to me it's hard to tell with programs like ohio st, and bama cause the pieces around them

Unless its Trevor or Penei, I dont care to have a first round pick. We need so much that I just feel we need to trade back. I rather have a bunch of 2's and 3's than a 1. add some big name free agents.

Daps
dinucci good enough to have one or two plays a game of okay, but not good enough and not trusted enough to win games. perfect.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I see y'all talking about the pick again. If we get a top 2 pick, I say we trade for a haul of future 1sts, top 5 pick I'd take the LT from Oregon or best available Defensive player.

The idea of trading down/for more picks is one I like... we got so many damn holes to fill, pause, i think it may be worth it to stack up on picks

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I understand but that loser mentality is so toxic to me.
The real loser's mentality is supporting a franchise that continues to live off of past glory. 90s Jerry would spend a bunch of money on 1 game changer to help them win, but Jerry for the last 20yrs has been value shopping and expecting championship results.