Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk brehs :mjcry:

If I have to sit through this woeful season AND see us pass on Fields, i just may be done :mjcry:

Luckily, this is about money. Jerruh doesn't want to pay Dak 40 million. So I don't think Jerruh will pass on Fields. And Jerruh is about BOX OFFICE, he knows Fields would hype up the fan base. The only thing to worry about is if Stephen talks Jerruh into drafting the OT from Oregon.

But I don't think Jerruh would do that with Fields on the board.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

bebd377569ba12b6bd29be654f4a45f7.gif

giphy.gif

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I watch the team now and now I see why Romo spent so much time behind center on presnap. He had to set sssignments and call out coverages. These guys can’t do it. We see the blitz coming. It’s not even disguised and they still hit home with success

Yea breh he'd spend 90% of the time reading and calling. Especially, with JG and co. calling some bullshyt, Romo was practically freestyling out there behind center. People ain't really catch on to how smart he was until he got in the booth, but he masked alot of issues. I wonder if he has any interest to coach.

The younger guys are clueless, especially without Frederick out there.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Luckily, this is about money. Jerruh doesn't want to pay Dak 40 million. So I don't think Jerruh will pass on Fields. And Jerruh is about BOX OFFICE, he knows Fields would hype up the fan base. The only thing to worry about is if Stephen talks Jerruh into drafting the OT from Oregon.

Idk why, I'm not tryna rain on the parade, but I don't think we get Fields. I just got a hunch

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luckily, this is about money. Jerruh doesn't want to pay Dak 40 millions. So I don't think Jerruh will pass on Fields. And Jerruh is about BOX OFFICE, he knows Fields would hype up the fan base. The only thing to worry about is if Stephen talks Jerruh into drafting the OT from Oregon.

Theyd most likely trade the pick. Again, dak is THEIR guy and jerry is old. They arent about to roll the dice on a qb and see if he develops in 2-3 years. We've been in win now mode forever for this exact reason.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Theyd most likely trade the pick. Again, dak is THEIR guy and jerry is old. They arent about to roll the dice on a qb and see if he develops in 2-3 years. We've been in win now mode forever for this exact reason.

the only side of the ball realistically needs to be fixed is the defense.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Jags will get him.

If the defense continues to play like this and Dalton returns we'll win at least one more game.

Yea I don't think we'll be in a position to get him. I don't think the team is fully committed to tank and that will cost them a top 3 pick. I'd say it's more likely we get Lance or Wilson and that's if we go QB that early because we let Dak walk.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea breh he'd spend 90% of the time reading and calling. Especially, with JG and co. calling some bullshyt, Romo was practically freestyling out there behind center. People ain't really catch on to how smart he was until he got in the booth, but he masked alot of issues. I wonder if he has any interest to coach.

The younger guys are clueless, especially without Frederick out there.
yeah theee dudes are getting beat up the middle which I heard are the easiest to call out. one thing about Romo is he almost never got beat by the interiors. It was always on the outside rush where he got injured.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Idk why, I'm not tryna rain on the parade, but I don't think we get Fields. I just got a hunch
We need alot of things to align for it to happen.

Dak with outrageous contract demands, going winless the rest of the season, AND hoping the Jags win at least one more game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re pick 6 at the moment.don’t think we can catch NYJ but we can get a top 3 pick. Don’t let this game fool you, Philly
Is terrible. Plus Moore playcalling isn’t helping us win. I don’t think Moore comes back next season

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl don’t understand how Incompetent this front office is. Ppl think if we have option we have to choose between Dak and Fields. Jerruh and company are slick enuff to franchise Dak and take a qb in the first round and create an awful situation. Jerry loves headlines and attention and that battle with Dak and Fields would create a very speculative narrative that keeps his franchise in the spotlight which is all Jerry care about.