Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp, we are officially picking top-5 as of tonight with this loss

We need Texans, Jags, and Giants to win some games

Giants will beat us, so we good there. Texans don't own their pick (Miami does) and they are set at QB, so they're not a threat to take Fields. We need Jacksonville to win a game.

Only winnable games left on Jags schedule are Texans, Browns (Mayfield is Jekyll/Hyde), Vikings and maybe the Colts.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Taking the safety and doing that weird onside kick was pretty cool. :ehh:
Can Zuerlin be the punter too? Because Chris Jones sucks.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giants will beat us, so we good there. Texans don't own their pick (Miami does) and they are set at QB, so they're not a threat to take Fields. We need Jacksonville to win a game.

Only winnable games left on Jags schedule are Texans, Browns (Mayfield is Jekyll/Hyde), Vikings and maybe the Colts.
Miami would easily flip that pick for more assets.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I want the #2 pick.

Even though Miami has a QB, they can still trade the pick to a QB needy team.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donovan Wilson may have had some bad moments this year but boy does he lay the wood :dame:on cats.
I hope with more time he can gel into something good. I wonder if having a good/vet safety next him would help him out?
He’s doesn’t even look that big either

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Woods has no awareness. :snoop:
He was looking inside when Aldon ran right past him to tackle Wentz on that bootleg.