Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Everybody praising Dak name on the daily rn. But im not ignoring that this dude put up 9 pts in a do or die game - against Philly last yr. And the fact that he has only won 6 out of his last 17 games. Cowboy haters want us to cash Dak out so bad - bc they see it

but the problems this team has isn’t his fault. The only reason people want him to take a discount is because they mismanaged the roster. They gave out bad contracts, didn’t replace starters, and have never really cared about depth.

People have been praising Dallas for drafting well, but that’s bullshyt. So now, Dak has to leave millions on the table? You wouldn’t do it, and nobody else would. Zeke held out. Dak didn’t. Lawrence threatened to hold out or delay off season surgery. Dak didn’t miss anything.

If they see him as a game manager, then let him walk. Why was more money on a franchise tag?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Aye man, going back and reading the posts in this thread reminds me of Ghostbusters 2 when the slime was turning everybody against each other. This team is that slime:mjcry: When things are going good we all cut for each other, when its bad, we talk shyt and make up...right now its worse than bed. Y'all nikkas ready to kill each other:damn:

I'm a self admitted Dak supporter, salute @dtownreppin214 for putting me on to Voch. Me and him def on the same page on a lot of things especially Dak:salute: I know the QB position is a topic of division with this fanbase, it was the same with Romo. I told myself last week in order for me to enjoy this season I would stop the back n forth Dak talk, it is what it is and also I'd like to announce that as of last Sunday I am now taking my talents to the Tennesse Titans for the remainder of this season. I finally get to watch some good football and enjoy my Sunday's again:ahh:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no issue with Dak. He actually deserves to get paid but we need to rebuild with a new coach and staff like we just got. Cliche but it's bigger than Dak. Those Tank and Zeke contracts aren't movable. We need to not sign Dak now. Dak will get his bread and everything from Indy, Chi, 9ers, or somewhere else. This is about the team

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye man, going back and reading the posts in this thread reminds me of Ghostbusters 2 when the slime was turning everybody against each other. This team is that slime:mjcry: When things are going good we all cut for each other, when its bad, we talk shyt and make up...right now its worse than bed. Y'all nikkas ready to kill each other:damn:

I'm a self admitted Dak supporter, salute @dtownreppin214 for putting me on to Voch. Me and him def on the same page on a lot of things especially Dak:salute: I know the QB position is a topic of division with this fanbase, it was the same with Romo. I told myself last week in order for me to enjoy this season I would stop the back n forth Dak talk, it is what it is and also I'd like to announce that as of last Sunday I am now taking my talents to the Tennesse Titans for the remainder of this season. I finally get to watch some good football and enjoy my Sunday's again:ahh:

You leave, you can't come back bruh :ufdup:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:what:

:camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I have no issue with Dak. He actually deserves to get paid but we need to rebuild with a new coach and staff like we just got. Cliche but it's bigger than Dak. Those Tank and Zeke contracts aren't movable. We need to not sign Dak now. Dak will get his bread and everything from Indy, Chi, 9ers, or somewhere else. This is about the team

If you can't keep your quarterback then what's the point of even owning an NFL franchise :russ:

Imagine Seattle letting Russell Wilson leave because they wanted to keep everyone on the defense.

Defense can be fixed with the right coaching staff, and someone who can actually draft talent beyond the 3rd round on defense.

I would cut Lawrence, trade Zeke, Smith, and Martin for draft picks. I would rather be in cap hell and build with rookies By the time Dak hit's 30 they will be legit contenders again.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't keep your quarterback then what's the point of even owning an NFL franchise :russ:

Imagine Seattle letting Russell Wilson leave because they wanted to keep everyone on the defense.

Defense can be fixed with the right coaching staff, and someone who can actually draft talent beyond the 3rd round on defense.

I would cut Lawrence, trade Zeke, Smith, and Martin for draft picks. I would rather be in cap hell and build with rookies By the time Dak hit's 30 they will be legit contenders again.

Cause Dak isn't Baby Hair and the Seahawks are committed to him. Also they chose Baby Hair over winning titles. Seahawks will not win another ring currently situated. Neither will ARodg with the Packers

We can't make the same decision

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cause Dak isn't Baby Hair and the Seahawks are committed to him. Also they chose Baby Hair over winning titles. Seahawks will not win another ring currently situated. Neither will ARodg with the Packers

preach :whew:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I disagree with the bolded. IDK if they will certainly win a ring, because no team is guaranteed anything except maybe the Chiefs. But Seattle with Russ is set for this entire decade. With DK...

That's a better situation than like 28 other teams in the NFL. Maybe more.

Jamal Adams, too :mjcry: