Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Only one on this list I'd keep is Joe Thomas.

I'd also inform the entire league Jaylon, Amari, and D-Law are available for trade.

Id only keep Chido (:hhh:) and thats about it. Maybe Aldon

We cant go into the draft with only 2 corners (Diggs and Brown)

The rest of these bums arent even worth a consideration

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Id only keep Chido (:hhh:) and thats about it. Maybe Aldon

We cant go into the draft with only 2 corners (Diggs and Brown)

The rest of these bums arent even worth a consideration
You're even disgusted at keeping Chido.:russ:
Did he have problems with players outside of Rodgers?
That's the one person you can't have problems with. It also didn't help that his horrible play calling was getting called out every week.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dallas best shot at winning a title was with Romo in 2016. Dak was great but that team was meant to win that year.

The window closed in 2018. Romo was obviously good enough to run the offense without Zeke but Dak wasnt ready. Maybe the make one more run in 2018. And maybe Dak wouldve taken over after the end of his rookie deal or later enough in his rookie deal that he wouldve signed a more team friendly deal. Who knows.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did he have problems with players outside of Rodgers?

Literally no one else on that teams matters...and all stories I read stated that the main reason he lost his job in green bay is because rodgers didn't like him...

Also lots of stories about him just leeting Dom Capers do whatever he wanted on defense and never wanting to do anything with that side of the ball, even though for years green bay was done in by trash defenses...which is not good...because Jerry fires coaches around 5 years to late and now we got a head coach who hires his friends and they are trash...gee i wonder where we have heard that before...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nikkas in here arguing over a QB like that the problem

Cap hit of 25+ million next season

We have to bottom out guys. We have to be a 4 wins team for the next 3/4 years
For you and others talking about the arguing over the QB. That is the one thing most people obviously disagree on. Who the heck is stanning for the D or any other part of this team? That's why there is arguments over that. I guess you can talk draft but I don't really know who to get and I don't really get into that until after the season.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We had the number 1 offense last season and Number 1 this season before Dak went down. Offense is working outside the TOs

He need interior linemen and a better defensive scheme
He talking about the days of Cac stationary QBs are over..he'll Dak isn't mobile like that Cac Josh Allen for damn sure. That guy sounds stupid
You just another fan impressed by the stats. That number 1 offense is scam shyt that don't show up when needed against teams that we would have to beat to win it all. fukk that number 1 O that don't ever seem to do shyt against playoff teams. The number 1 offense the nfl version of K state back in the day. They'd be showing out against poobutt state but when they play another good team always meeting L Roy Jetson. Let me state it again for emphasis fukk that number 1 offense shyt is a fukking scam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dallas best shot at winning a title was with Romo in 2016. Dak was great but that team was meant to win that year.

The window closed in 2018. Romo was obviously good enough to run the offense without Zeke but Dak wasnt ready. Maybe the make one more run in 2018. And maybe Dak wouldve taken over after the end of his rookie deal or later enough in his rookie deal that he wouldve signed a more team friendly deal. Who knows.
Yeah we agree on this. Oftentimes people are scarred of making decisions that aren't co signed by the masses because if it fails everybody will be on their told you so blah blah blah blah. I would've went back to Romo but got why they didn't.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
The local and national media, especially local, has been soft on Jerry Jones. It’s about time people called him out. He has no more scapegoats. His job as gm would have him fired from every sane organization 20 years ago.

In his mind the Jones family is on the level of the Buss family or Steinbrenner family for football. In reality he's Mike Dolan. He turned a respectable franchise into a joke.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The local and national media, especially local, has been soft on Jerry Jones. It’s about time people called him out. He has no more scapegoats. His job as gm would have him fired from every sane organization 20 years ago.

The local media wants to make sure they receive that invite on the yacht.