Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now the players are turning on Mike :mjlol:

He got a 5 year deal and coaches contracts are FULLY GUARANTEED...they only get pro-rated if the coach goes on to coach somewhere else...

Players already starting to hate McCarthy so that means he either still going to be here for 2 or 3 more years (extremely likely) or Jerry is going to have to fire him after one year and then just pay him for the next 4:mjlol:

How we fukk this up :damn:...how we get rid of a coach that we all hated and get a coach that people are already STARTING TO HATE AS MUCH AS GARRETT:damn:

I know the Jone's are just a bunch of inbred hicks but it is shocking anybody could be this dumb:wow:

What is Nolan's contract ? Cause Jerry aint paying no DC to just be at home sitting on his ass next year :wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope not this time

Imagine having the worst defense in league history and selecting OL again :francis:
This FO doesn’t get it right on defense. They’re way more successful choosing offensive players. The recent history proves this.

I’m not advocating one side of the ball over the other. I just want The best player available

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now the players are turning on Mike :mjlol:

He got a 5 year deal and coaches contracts are FULLY GUARANTEED...they only get pro-rated if the coach goes on to coach somewhere else...

Players already starting to hate McCarthy so that means he either still going to be here for 2 or 3 more years (extremely likely) or Jerry is going to have to fire him after one year and then just pay him for the next 4:mjlol:

How we fukk this up :damn:...how we get rid of a coach that we all hated and get a coach that people are already STARTING TO HATE AS MUCH AS GARRETT:damn:

I know the Jone's are just a bunch of inbred hicks but it is shocking anybody could be this dumb:wow:

What is Nolan's contract ? Cause Jerry aint paying no DC to just be at home sitting on his ass next year :wow:
They don’t hate the new coach. They hate accountability and complexity. They hate complications and having to want and earn success.

we needed a culture change dating back to camp cupcake. Nobody said it was goin be easy.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They don’t hate the new coach. They hate accountability and complexity. They hate complications and having to want and earn success.

we needed a culture change dating back to camp cupcake. Nobody said it was goin be easy.

Who is McCarthy holding accountable ?

Who is he calling out ?

Who is he benching for bad play ?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So giving up a 2nd rd for Darnold? :jbhmm:

He only makes 900,000 next season and imagine the cap room letting Dak walk

It's the right thing to do

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Another YouTube idiot. How is Lincoln Riley defense in Norman?

Let McCarthy figure it out. I wanted a defensive minded coach. Hopefully he can get a better DC after the season with a mini camp

I wouldnt call him an idiot he made good points in the video. Granted every fan is not going to be on same page about this team( example this thread). Lincoln Riley is not ready yet to jump in the league.