Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give Amari Cooper 100M to mope around the field brehs. This is what Michael Irvin was doing when we were down 21-0 in San Fran, '94.

p80Vq1.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a Cowboys team with this many bad contracts. :hhh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole process is flawed

But jerruh and stephen arent the ones that are “scouting” players like Haha, Poe, Worley, and Thompson. They are getting the info from McClay and making their decision based on $$$

The fact that we draft better on one side of the ball is indicative of Will McClay and the scouts

Those are guys McCarthy wanted.

That's not on Will McClay.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give Amari Cooper 100M to mope around the field brehs. This is what Michael Irvin was doing when we were down 21-0 in San Fran, '94.

p80Vq1.gif
Amari was leading the league in multiple categories when he had a competent qb. He ain't the problem. Yall stay blaming the wrong dudes.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Scott Van Pelt really said this team can wake up tomorrow and say "Hey, we're still in 1st place", being 1st place in the NFCE is like winning 1st place in an ugly bytch contest.:mjlol:
Amari was leading the league in multiple categories when he had a competent qb. He ain't the problem. Yall stay blaming the wrong dudes.
You think that Amari is worth the money? Stop letting stats form your opinion.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Scott Van Pelt really said this team can wake up tomorrow and say "Hey, we're still in 1st place", being 1st place in the NFCE is like winning 1st place in an ugly bytch contest.:mjlol:

You think that Amari is worth the money? Stop letting stats form your opinion.

We stay in first and we hosting a playoff game :yeshrug:

Ugly bytches got nikkas tricking on they onlyfans just like the pretty ones do :hubie:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Zeke - 90M
D-Law - 105M
Amari - 100M
Jaylon - 64M

350M+ in contracts for four players - a fukk up, a front-runner, a beta, and a crippled egomaniac.

None are performing on the field, none are providing any leadership. Cowboys have a talent problem but they also have an intangible problem in that locker room. Oakland knew what they were doing getting rid of this oaf Amari. I pick on him a lot because of his salary and growing up watching the antithesis of his personality in Irvin. Amari's body language was terrible all game. I don't care if he was not the main problem, I need more leadership from 100M players.