Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We fukked up not paying him

It will be clear as day tonight when Nuke is torching these bum ass corners

Three years wasted at safety....

:smh:

I would've ok with letting him walk... assuming they were going to trade up and pick the best CB available. I mean they gave up a first round pick for Cooper so moving up to take Okudah would've made sense.

I like Diggs though. :manny: The market for free agent corners was dry as hell and it's funny because they didn't think he would get a big deal on the open market, but because the market was bare his value increased.

They simply don't value corners or don't know how to rate them.

They drafted Claiborne over Gilmore.
Mike Jenkins instead of Brandon Flowers... and with 2 first round picks didn't trade up to get Talib or DRC. Instead they draft a all purpose back up running back even though they needed corners.:rudy:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Eagles will win it when they get healthy. They probably go 4-0 over the next four games.

They can very easily go 0 - 4 in those games...

Giants defense is pretty good...

Our defense is trash but they don't have a running game or any downfield receiving threats and Wentz is trash...

Browns have enough weapons to style on them...

That Ravens game yesterday wasn't nearly as close as the score says...ravens went up 17 nothing easy and took their foot off the gas...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We fukked up not paying him

It will be clear as day tonight when Nuke is torching these bum ass corners

I think Byron was just going to go to the highest bidder...but yeah it didn't seem like we really even tried to offer him anything...

If I showed you what our defense gives up in the passing game on the left side of the field this year vs last year you wouldn't even think I was talking about the same sport :mjcry:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They can very easily go 0 - 4 in those games...

Giants defense is pretty good...

Our defense is trash but they don't have a running game or any downfield receiving threats and Wentz is trash...

Browns have enough weapons to style on them...

That Ravens game yesterday wasn't nearly as close as the score says...ravens went up 17 nothing easy and took their foot off the gas...
Garbage time right? Just like Dak

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
How ya'll feel about Jaylon being a spy tonight.

This game might make us regret drafting Diggs :patrice:

All that holding he does to come back to the ball definitely getting called tonight. He's gotten away with that at least once every game so far :krs:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
How ya'll feel about Jaylon being a spy tonight.

This game might make us regret drafting Diggs :patrice:

All that holding he does to come back to the ball definitely getting called tonight. He's gotten away with that at least once every game so far :krs:
Regret drafting Diggs after 6 games :mjtf:

Ya man Chido has been burnt toast for
Going on 4 years now, :unimpressed: