Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andy had Tyler Boyd, Mixon, Eifert before the injuries and AJ Green. He had weapons:rudy: He's just a choke artist. Hopefully him being a backup takes some of that pressure off of him and he changes that narrative this season.
Not to Mention he always had good rb’s in the backfield and good tight ends.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Dontario Poe :mjtf:

:flabbynsick:

I spent the majority of the game just watching and commenting on his play.

anytime a team ran to his game it was for a nice gain. Anytime they ran away from him it was minimum yardage. And he constantly gets pushed into the LB’s laps that it’s hard for them to make any plays.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely, but he’s going to cost too much. And we have too many holes to give up multiple picks for one player

We’re at the point where we should be accumulating picks to rebuild the roster, not mortgaging them for one last piece

I'm not sure if it's pick dependent. I think the Jets would take Gallup for Williams. But is that a good long term deal for us? We can get rid of Cooper after next season. So would you rather have Williams or Gallup long term?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forget Byron Jones for a second. You do realize Terrance Newman played in Dallas within the past decade right?
Fell off after his rookie contract. But also I really mean most consistent corner we had

2009 mike Jenkins was the best cornerback performance I seen in Dallas in the last 20 years. That was his peak. I dunno what happened to him before or after that season