Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amari probably goin benefit from Dalton the most. Prolly wouldn’t know since he been here but Amari is prolly a top two route running wr in the league and that means he should be a big time yac threat but He hasn’t been since he been here. You seen in the Giants game He was quiet until Dalton Hit him for that big first down in the final minute. Dalton hit him perfect stride to let him make a play After the fact and get that FD on second and long deep in our territory. That play was a game changer. Yeah we still had a third down but if Amari doesn’t get the first down or a chunk of yards back then we would’ve have a big decision Third down on what we we at to do and remember that giants kicker was looking like prime Vinateri hitting all those 50 yarders against us.

Fak made some strides but one thing is his ball placement. He would’ve prolly made Amari turn around on that play To catch the ball and he would’ve got stopped in his tracks even though the closet defender was A linebacker.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lol.. do you think the Titans going to a championship tho?
Not at all

But I do like that their FO made an earnest attempt to build a defense. They didn’t draft particularly well and I think the only elite homegrown player they have is Kevin Byard. I could be mistaken on that, though.

They made AFC CG and their FO continued to sign players to help out their defense. Which was already a strength of theirs to begin with.

Meanwhile we haven’t seen a CG since Clinton administration and it’s just offense offense offense with our FO...

But hey, at least we’ve graduated from signing Benson Mayowas and Jasper Brinkleys to the Everson Griffens of the world!

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Not at all

But I do like that their FO made an earnest attempt to build a defense. They didn’t draft particularly well and I think the only elite homegrown player they have is Kevin Byard. I could be mistaken on that, though.

They made AFC CG and their FO continued to sign players to help out their defense. Which was already a strength of theirs to begin with.

Meanwhile we haven’t seen a CG since Clinton administration and it’s just offense offense offense with our FO...

But hey, at least we’ve graduated from signing Benson Mayowas and Jasper Brinkleys to the Everson Griffens of the world!
Ain't nothin' but an overgrown Odell Beckham

I tried watching the sounds from the sidelines last night and this ol shake ya booty ass niggga was geeked up in the beginnin' I just turned it off

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Not at all

they no different.. money spent, but still aint a real contender...

building NFL teams is a crap shoot. NE was the best at it.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
they no different.. money spent, but still aint a real contender...

building NFL teams is a crap shoot. NE was the best at it.
:gucci:

They were a couple quarters away from being in the SB last year... with Ryan Tannehill as their QB...

Now they’re 4-0

Better than anything our FO has done in 25 years

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

EkPcMdpXsAAC4qW