Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to rebuild and start working those phones and try to get this O-Line and D-Line tip top. This is one season where I wish we did have a terrible backup for draft positions. LVE is one more injury from being done as well. We need a LB and interior help on both sides
They already invested 150 millions guaranteed over the last two seasons so no it’s not a time for rebuild. You don’t pay a fukking running back in today’s league if you not about winning now cuz you can’t shed that contract.

so now you stuck with Zeke, but have to trade DLaw Cooper maybe Smith and it’s no point in resigning Gallup if you rebuilding. Haven’t even mentioned Jarwins contract which ain’t terrible but it’s Highly unnecessary if you planned on rebuilding.

Y’all think it’s so easy as saying let’s just start over. The cowboys are basically in cap hell and it’s not goin be effortless to get from out of it. Ppl ain’t just goin help us out and take on these big contracts.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

I didn't take it wrong- I knew, and he went into detail about exactly what he meant. I don't think our offense struggles.

He did but I expect more.....

They have to get Poe out of here...he is not good....slow off the line and moves like his feet are in mud....

Like bro stays getting pushed sideways or backwards and Im like niggga....the flip side of all this is Woods decline. nikka felt like he was one of the "Hot Boyz" and was playing "Bully Ball" and now he's just a rotational piece. Sometimes buying into that shyt is the mental edge them nigggas need and I feel like it was taken away from Woods. That being said he's still better than Poe.

Was there a Hill update?

True but the giants also didn’t gameplan for Dalton.

Let’s see how he does next week.

Who do we play breh :lupe:
That's doesn't have anything to do with his mobility behind the make shift line. He gonna forget how to move cause there's a gameplan for him :dwillhuh:

Ari

Did anybody pay attention to Donovan Wilson yesterday? How did he do? He got the start at game time decision at safety
The secondary be confusing the hell out of me lol

I see 27 gettin' caught and I be like, "fukkin Jordan lewis" and then realize it's Diggs and the next play 26 gettin' caught and it's really Jordan Lewis. Wilson is 37 tho right?

He popped the shyt outta somebody- I can't remember if it was specials teams or on defense tho...I just remember flexing with him from the couch :dead:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is done here bro

If RR leads us to the division title, no way can this FO pay Dak what hes asking for

If RR flops and we can get a top-10 pick, they will take a QB
Dak will get paid by us at some point. Taking a qb top 10 is about the dumbest thing we could do given the amount of holes on this team, and QB isnt one. If anything we'll draft a replacement for tyron or a DL since this years draft is deep in the trenches. But if anything, dak's injury made it MORE likely we pay him. Dalton leading us to the playoffs doesnt mean anything, given how bad the division is this year.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The secondary be confusing the hell out of me lol

I see 27 gettin' caught and I be like, "fukkin Jordan lewis" and then realize it's Diggs and the next play 26 gettin' caught and it's really Jordan Lewis. Wilson is 37 tho right?

He popped the shyt outta somebody- I can't remember if it was specials teams or on defense tho...I just remember flexing with him from the couch :dead:
I don't remember nothin about Wilson besides him being the twelfth man on the field on that punt For the penalty

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak will get paid by us at some point. Taking a qb top 10 is about the dumbest thing we could do given the amount of holes on this team, and QB isnt one. If anything we'll draft a replacement for tyron or a DL since this years draft is deep in the trenches. But if anything, dak's injury made it MORE likely we pay him. Dalton leading us to the playoffs doesnt mean anything, given how bad the division is this year.
What I’m trying to tell these jokers. At this point I think it’s wishful thinking. It makes no sense to give up on Dak and go qb. None of the QBs is ready to jump into the nfl and start besides Lawrence. Jerry just paid all these dudes to try to win soon. He not doing that to draft a qb and wait three years. Defeats the purpose of resigning these dudes to huge extension

aluc24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

4-6 months recovery for Dak. He'll be fine. We will still be picking in the top 7 of the draft, though. We are at tops a 5 win team.

I could see the Cowboys winning 7-8 games AND division. Dalton is a good backup to have come in and play

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak can get paid but we not gonna be stupid and give him mahomes money. He’ll be aight and we will resign him unless he’s feeling salty or just does not want to sign with us.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Imagine typing this and hitting send :deadmanny:

You dak boys arent even fans of the team.

Yes lets use a top-10 pick on a DT and then give our QB that was 1-3 before suffering a horrific injury $40m when the backup QB took us as far as Dak would have :bryan: