Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is done here bro

If RR leads us to the division title, no way can this FO pay Dak what hes asking for

If RR flops and we can get a top-10 pick, they will take a QB

i dont see that unless this was some injury where he’s never gonna be the same which I don’t see

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s getting a prove it deal with another team. A two year prove it deal isn’t goin to be more valuable than the franchise tag which is fully guaranteed. Dak been betting on himself for. Years now so he’ll do it again next year. The QBs tag will be worth 40 million next year aafter the Mahomes and Watson deals

no contending teams is giving Dak more than 30 million after that Injury

Players should never sign a franchise tag for any reason
Any team looking to franchise you, doesn't want you

I would sign a 2 year 20 mill contract with another team to build my brand back up

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah, Weeden always has been a scrub. Dalton has shown he could lead an offense with less talent than the one he just inherited.

Take his first completion to Lamb for instance. It was a back shoulder throw in the middle of the field that only Lamb could get to. Had he lead him, he would have gotten cleaned up. That happened a few times yesterday from Dak and I'm like damn, Dak is gettin these nikkas aired out. On the flip side you got a guy that's use to protecting AJ Green. Now he has 3 no. 1's. I'm ready to see what the offense is going to look like.

I think if the FO is serious about winning then they make an offensive line singing this week- if not for a starter then for depth. Shoutout to the rookie Steele who is getting better, learning on the job. Zeke let him spike the ball and his spike was weak ass hell :mjlol:

At Least DAL has a TON of weapons :steviej:
If you really think Andy Dalton is leading this team anywhere then you're drunk off of the Jerry koolaid.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dalton is clearly the best starting QB in the division and he is no scrub at all. This is no Brandon Wheedon situation neither.
wentz is better than Dalton. But he’s clearly not Weeden Orton or Moore. This team is more talented than the teams out around him in cinci and the division is definitely weaker than the afc north.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Team is bad. Every bit bad as it was last week vs. Cleveland and the previous week vs. Seattle.

These dudes really almost lost to the Giants. The Giants. Had Daniel Jones and Darius Slayton looking elite. Sideline catches and 3rd down conversions, they had it all.

Their run game carved us up on certain drives. We were food out there to their 65hp engine offense.
Jaylon played a bit better today. Same with Tank. But it is the Giants, so I'm not about to trip and say that this defense is even halfway towards being respectable.
Calamari is a must start in fantasy next week, that's for sure.

Golden Tate a p*ssy. Shoutout Jalen Ramsey.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
i dont see that unless this was some injury where he’s never gonna be the same which I don’t see
Why on earth would they pay him market setting $$ if they see his backup take them to the playoffs?

They didnt want to pay him when he was healthy

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to rebuild and start working those phones and try to get this O-Line and D-Line tip top. This is one season where I wish we did have a terrible backup for draft positions. LVE is one more injury from being done as well. We need a LB and interior help on both sides

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I in the minority in liking the call by Minnesota to go for it on 4th and 1. Russell was driving down and score regardless. I like the call to end the game for good with momentum too because the Seahawks couldn’t stop the ground game that drive. Minnesota March down the field with the run game. It didn’t work but I liked the call. The coach basically said I believe in our oline over their dline and I believe that our defense can stop. Russ and then from goin 95 yards to score a td. I love the call.