Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel so bad for Dak and though i don't know the extent of his injury i hope that one day he makes it back onto the field again. This is a reason to lock into a long term deal though so you will have the protection of getting paid at least.
Dak had protection though. He already had some between at least 40 million in endorsements locked . He has the franchise tag. And made 5 million off his rookie contract. And the big thing is he had injury insurance in case something like this happen. Dak at worst when it’s all said and done if he does even get another contract will had made 100 million in his career. He wasn’t no fool because she bet on himself. I hope more QBs go the Curt Cousins route. Redskins really regret the way they handled that situation. It was a waste of two years basically

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but the giants also didn’t gameplan for Dalton.

Let’s see how he does next week.

Who do we play breh :lupe:
Doesn’t matter I’m a Dak supporter but he has some of the worse pocket presence in the league. He doesn’t know how or when to step up. A lot Of the sacks he gets he’s at fault for. That’s what kitna was trying teach him last year. He’s a stiff In the pocket. Felt like DreW Bledsoe was back there sometimes

Dalton was in the sideline looking sometimes like I can do better....

Dalton is mentally tough. He plays in a small market but he deal lt with a circus just like Dak and Romo does and he overcame it until the postseason. He should wins playoff game or two but the circus won instead. He had Pittsburgh beat.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw, it’s a foregone conclusion that Dak getting franchise again so don’t feel too bad for his pockets. It’s Jerry but I doubt they’re want to waste a first on a qb that isnt Lawrence or Fields. Not to mention Jerry is a creature of habit. His two best QBs he found during his tenure(Aikman was there before Jerry took over)werent first day Qbs so he might feel like he doesn’t have to go day 1. For a qb. Even Quincy was a day 2 pick if it never correctly.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ceedee is our almost savviest we it seems. Watching him I see why Dak like throwing to him. He’s like witten where he know how to find the soft spots in coverage and sits there. Amari is just smooth and precise with his route running to a fault that if you’re not accurate or the corner jumps onit, there’s trouble for the qb because Amari runs his route to where he’s expected to be and that’s it. He don’t break off of it and he doesn’t comeback

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not signing it. It wouldn't have signed this one if not for the pandemic. He played his last game as Cowboys QB. He'll sign a 2 year with another team and go from there. Good luck to him :salute:
I don’t think that’s the scenario. I don’t think Dak will find a better situation than this to come back too. Those endorsement don’t go where he goes. This team is built around him. We seen Dak without weapons and it wasn’t pretty. We remember life before Cooper. Dak was the reason we had to go after Cooper. We know the type of receivers he needs.

No team is goin to be as patient with Dak as the Jones have. He can go to DC but they will not be patient with him. The teams who don’t get Lawrence or Fields, you think Dak wants that situation. You think he wants to go to to Detroit, or Chicago.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@dtownreppin214 :mjcry:

look at #1

p2yWG7D.jpg

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think that’s the scenario. I don’t think Dak will find a better situation than this to come back too. Those endorsement don’t go where he goes. This team is built around him. We seen Dak without weapons and it wasn’t pretty. We remember life before Cooper. Dak was the reason we had to go after Cooper. We know the type of receivers he needs.

No team is goin to be as patient with Dak as the Jones have. He can go to DC but they will not be patient with him. The teams who don’t get Lawrence or Fields, you think Dak wants that situation. You think he wants to go to to Detroit, or Chicago.

It's the long game bro. Dak is gone. We need to rebuild our O and D Lines and hope we can find another gem at QB with a rookie deal. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes just not on us :lolbron:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Dak is done here bro

If RR leads us to the division title, no way can this FO pay Dak what hes asking for

If RR flops and we can get a top-10 pick, they will take a QB

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the long game bro. Dak is gone. We need to rebuild our O and D Lines and hope we can find another gem at QB with a rookie deal. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes just not on us :lolbron:
He’s getting a prove it deal with another team. A two year prove it deal isn’t goin to be more valuable than the franchise tag which is fully guaranteed. Dak been betting on himself for. Years now so he’ll do it again next year. The QBs tag will be worth 40 million next year aafter the Mahomes and Watson deals

no contending teams is giving Dak more than 30 million after that Injury