Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
3 things from today

1. Dalton gonna be fine. I trust him more to see what the defense doing. Can he make all the throws necessary is the key.

2. Our makeshift line aint all that bad. They actually been holding up just fine. No holding penalties in key situations like when Tyron and Lael out there...

3. Nolan got real agressive and it was a big improvement after Giants jumped out.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
3 things from today

1. Dalton gonna be fine. I trust him more to see what the defense doing. Can he make all the throws necessary is the key.

2. Our makeshift line aint all that bad. They actually been holding up just fine. No holding penalties in key situations like when Tyron and Lael out there...

3. Nolan got real agressive and it was a big improvement after Giants jumped out.
It could be the Brandon Weeden effect where the backup looks good coming in for immediate relief but once the opponent game plans for him he goes back to looking like shyt.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Ion know if anyone caught it during the game but Romo said, “many people wonder how the Cowboys offense [disappears, goes cold (something like that)] with all the weapons they have on offense.

Only thing that crossed my mind was “Romo is many people”

edit: this was before the Dak injury

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I feel so bad for Dak and though i don't know the extent of his injury i hope that one day he makes it back onto the field again. This is a reason to lock into a long term deal though so you will have the protection of getting paid at least.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 things from today

Really bruh?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I dont care if Coop can run all his routes better than prime Jerry Rice, hes soft and a mental midget. Its telling that in the crucial downs and time in the game, they go to MG and Lamb
I mean this just inst true though, cooper was the most targeted reciever in clutch time before heading into today's game.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It could be the Brandon Weeden effect where the backup looks good coming in for immediate relief but once the opponent game plans for him he goes back to looking like shyt.
Nah, Weeden always has been a scrub. Dalton has shown he could lead an offense with less talent than the one he just inherited.

Take his first completion to Lamb for instance. It was a back shoulder throw in the middle of the field that only Lamb could get to. Had he lead him, he would have gotten cleaned up. That happened a few times yesterday from Dak and I'm like damn, Dak is gettin these nikkas aired out. On the flip side you got a guy that's use to protecting AJ Green. Now he has 3 no. 1's. I'm ready to see what the offense is going to look like.

I think if the FO is serious about winning then they make an offensive line singing this week- if not for a starter then for depth. Shoutout to the rookie Steele who is getting better, learning on the job. Zeke let him spike the ball and his spike was weak ass hell :mjlol:

At Least DAL has a TON of weapons :steviej:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ion know if anyone caught it during the game but Romo said, “many people wonder how the Cowboys offense [disappears, goes cold (something like that)] with all the weapons they have on offense.

Only thing that crossed my mind was “Romo is many people”

edit: this was before the Dak injury
Nah Romo isn't the only many people. That's why even before the injury I was on the get Dak Cousins out of here train.