Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
You see Gallup constantly shedding tacklers. Attacking the ball, displaying a large catch radius, burn nikka and show up when it matter. He’s a legit 1, Coop on the team or not.

fukked up injury for Dak didn’t wanna see him go out like but I think our team will get out of our own way now. 20-25 passes a game and controlling the clock and making the throws when needed. We need to get back to that. NYG kept it a game today using this same game plan.

Defense will continually get better. On the radio they were saying LVE could be back next week and Lee is like a week or two away. Jaylon had his best game today after a bad start and Lawrence showed up. I feel like this unit will be better and I know it was the giants so we’ll take it with a grain of salt. They have yo 27 and had another turnover that had the defense take the field in the red zone.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The balls Dak throws WRs getting them killed then you see Daltons first throw protecting Gallup when a defender was ready to light his ass up.

and I know I ain’t trippin but Zeke seemed to start running harder when Dak went out too.

Ion see is in the field of play for a anything. This team will still likely win the divison

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I didnt get to watch most of the game today, how bad was the defense and did anybody stand out?
Lawrence looked like himself

Jaylon started off like shyt and then got it together

Stayton or whatever his name is killed every corner we put in front of him.

defense still celebrating like they’re accomplished after making plays smh.

zeke started breaking tackle after Dak went out but was getting 3 yards a pop, seemingly beforehand - shid, pollard actually looked good with his touches this week

Gallup is really real.

JG had the eat up the clock game plan and it damn near worked. Brown scooped Law’s FF and took it to the crib

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt get to watch most of the game today, how bad was the defense and did anybody stand out?
The secondary was garbage. Lack of communication. 3rd and whatever will always be possible with this secondary because they don’t communicate and ppl don’t be in the same page. They need to talk and say who got who on these exotic play designs.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romo broke it down on field about how this defense works. In the pass the lovers had to Be quick and decisive and shoot the gap. Here they suppose to wait and see and the DTs have to win the battle. That ain’t happening. That’s why our defense is fukked because the integrity of it is fukked. Romo said if the DT’s don’t win their battle this defense is already loss. Our Interior defenders are getting not only but they’re getting blown off the Line of scrimmage and letting the linemen get to the second level.