Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You pay Super Bowl Quality QB's not Playoffs Quality QB.

Hate to see Dak go out like that but it comes with the business.

Know what fukk it.

The Cowboys dodge a bullet today.

Coldhearted but it is, what it is.

It's the business of professional sports.
You're a fukkin cornball

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post is exactly why this was a terrible win, because it allows Cowboys fans to be delusional and believe that this team still has a shot. Trust and believe me when I tell you that you're about to see exactly why the Bengals didn't shed a tear over getting rid of Dalton.
He was solid in the regular season. In the postseason though he was horrible. Like the worst qb in the playoffs of the last decade...

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's much faster than Dez , but he's a violent catcher like Dez was. Real talk He's this team's real #1 and Amari is the #3, also not many team's are going to give up a lot for Coop so the Cowboys are stuck with him.
Amari is better than Gallup and it's not particularly close if you watch all-22. There is a reason coop was the most targeted reciever through 4 games, he stays open. Gallup is a big play receiver but he doesnt create the separation that coop does, which is why most of his catches are circus catches.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

This post is exactly why this was a terrible win, because it allows Cowboys fans to be delusional and believe that this team still has a shot. Trust and believe me when I tell you that you're about to see exactly why the Bengals didn't shed a tear over getting rid of Dalton.
I said massive dropoff, not that there won't be one. Relax. :martin:
And who says we have a shot? No matter what this offense does, this D is still terrible.
Maybe they'll gell later but right now they're awful.

And I posted earlier that this was a pyrrhic victory.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He was solid in the regular season. In the postseason though he was horrible. Like the worst qb in the playoffs of the last decade...
So then what's the point in having him?
Amari is better than Gallup and it's not particularly close if you watch all-22. There is a reason coop was the most targeted reciever through 4 games, he stays open. Gallup is a big play receiver but he doesnt create the separation that coop does, which is why most of his catches are circus catches.
Gallup actually shows up every game, he's not a home WR like Amari.