Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is we gonna play the way i wanted us to now, Zeke back to being the focus of the offense :mjlit:

Looks like Dak will be fine and were not gonna have to pay him mahomes money :jawalrus:
Jsut need more balanced. Before today, The run pass ratio was like 2:8 in favor of the pass. Romo said all game they need more balance and we all Know Romo love to let thang fly:shaq: But even he understand the important of balance and ball control. It protect the offense from turnovers and protects the defense from over-exposure

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jsut need more balanced. The run pass ration was like 2:8 in favor of the pass. Romo said all game they need more balance and we all On ow Romo love to let thang loose:shaq: But even he understand the important of balance and ball control. It protect the offense from turnovers and protects the defense from over-exposure

exactly what I’ve been saying, this defense is super trash need to hide them as much as possible.

Also we got the best receiver group in the league, It’s actually kinda crazy if you think about it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly what I’ve been saying, this defense is super trash need to hide them as much as possible.

Also we got the best receiver group in the league, It’s actually kinda crazy if you think about it.
Romo understands this team more than anybody. Need to be our next head coach sometime in the next ten years

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo understands this team more than anybody. Need to be our next head coach sometime in the next ten years
He should have the positions Garrett and Moore had/have.

Jerry should have thrown a massive bag at Romo to have him on the coaching staff.

But I’m not sure Romo would care for coaching when he’s getting paid to kill it in the booth for CBS

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at ppl thinking Gallup is an overall better wr than Cooper. I understand though, Cooper is soft. We don’t like soft wr’s. But cooper is our most versatile technically sound wr. There’s a reason gallup keep getting these isolated deep ball opportunities at the end of games. Gallup has a limited route tree. Law nation and a couple football analysts on YouTube broke it down this offseason about Gallup shortcomings. Kellen Moore playcalling gets the most out of Gallup and his abilities because he’s the most limited ability of our wrs. Lamb,Cooper, and even Wilson are all much more versatile and diverse wrs. Gallup is just our physically gifted Wr. Jsut like Dez. It reminds me of Dez, Miles and Laruant Robinson early 10 years ago. Cooper is Miles, Robinson is Ceedee and Gallup is Dez.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have the positions Garrett and Moore had/have.

Jerry should have thrown a massive bag at Romo to have him on the coaching staff.

But I’m not sure Romo would care for coaching when he’s getting paid to kill it in the booth for CBS
Yeah he’s getting paid like a top tier coach for one one tenth of the hours spent working but you can tell listening to Romo he’s a football junkie and don’t just watch games Sunday before work. Dude looks at games all week.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lol at ppl thinking Gallup is an overall better wr than Cooper. I understand though, Cooper is soft. We don’t like soft wr’s. But cooper is our most versatile technically sound wr. There’s a reason gallup keep getting these isolated deep ball opportunities at the end of games. Gallup has a limited route tree. Law nation and a couple football analysts on YouTube broke it down this offseason about Gallup shortcomings. Kellen Moore playcalling gets the most out of Gallup and his abilities because he’s the most limited ability of our wrs. Lamb,Cooper, and even Wilson are all much more versatile and diverse wrs. Gallup is just our physically gifted Wr. Jsut like Dez. It reminds me of Dez, Miles and Laruant Robinson early 10 years ago. Cooper is Miles, Robinson is Ceedee and Gallup is Dez.
Bro I dont care if Coop can run all his routes better than prime Jerry Rice, hes soft and a mental midget. Its telling that in the crucial downs and time in the game, they go to MG and Lamb

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I dont care if Coop can run all his routes better than prime Jerry Rice, hes soft and a mental midget. Its telling that in the crucial downs and time in the game, they go to MG and Lamb
Cooper started the game winning drive. That catch and run ability he has on the short routes isn’t able to be duplicated by any other wr on this team. Gallup doesn’t have the lateral quickness that Cooper has.

I agree though. His passiveness is infuriating. On that play by Dak where the corner jumper the route if that corner catches its a easy pick 6 because cooper gave up on that play. He gives up on plays which is why we don’t like him. He’s not a fighter

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn we really do hate soft nikkas don’t we :dead: just like the breh said.

I don’t even disagree with you :mjlol: