Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the offense can still go without a massive dropoff.
Dalton is capable and this might make the coaches utilize Zeke and Pollard more (which they've should have been doing.)
Also, protects the defense.

For this season, the main question, of course, is the severity of Dak's injury. If it's bad, I can see them going QB in the draft and franchising Dak
one more year as a thank you.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they fukked up because essentially all of Dak's career thus far was wasted by refusing to fire Jason Garrett. So they hire McCarthy, Dak gets hurt and now what....

No good team is letting go of a playoff quality QB and drafting one is a 3 year process MINIMUM because the rest of the team is so god damn bad that the rookie will have zero help.

So basically every season since 2014 has been wasted by either injuries, not firing Garrett, or roster mismanagement (letting go of Byron Jones, not replacing Dez Bryant, not trading a 1st for Earl Thomas, etc etc).

The hilarious part is that...Dak was the cheapest god damn QB you could ask for, and led us to the playoffs twice and instead of capitalizing on that....they did nothing:russ:

What the fukk makes yall think they'll capitalize on the next Qb's rookie contract:stopitslime:

You pay Super Bowl Quality QB's not Playoffs Quality QB.

Hate to see Dak go out like that but it comes with the business.

Know what fukk it.

The Cowboys dodge a bullet today.

Coldhearted but it is, what it is.

It's the business of professional sports.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint gonna lie

Im sick brehs. I dont like Dak as the QB of my team but didnt want him to go out like this :mjcry:
I didn’t either but at least this don’t feel like 2015. We have a staring level backup. The defense is still the biggest priority or problem on this team. We should really think about trading Cooper for some defensive help.

and wasn’t TE once considered the toughest position in the NfL. How the he’ll we keep getting these soft ass TE who all way come up hobbling after one play.
:gucci:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dalton is capable and this might make the coaches utilize Zeke and Pollard more (which they've should have been doing.)

For this season, the main question, of course, is the severity of Dak's injury. If it's bad, I can see them going QB in the draft and franchising Dak

tenor.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bro

Let's take Dak out of the equation rn.

Our defense is the worst in the NFL

Our offensive line is starting 2 to 3 rookies

Our special teams is nonexistent outside of FG kicks

How does changing the QB fix ANY OF THAT:why::why::why:
What kinda hoe babble you on fam? I answered your fukking question and points you mentioned but you coming at me with some confused smilies? Do better fam.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t evict her but at least this don’t feel like 2015. We have a staring level backup. The defense is still the biggest priority or problem on this team. We should really think about trading Cooper for some defensive help.

and wasn’t TE once considered the toughest position in the NfL. How the he’ll we keep getting these soft ass TE who all way come up hobbling after one play.
:gucci:

:dwillhuh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being in The Ravens market I seen Dalton quite a bit. I’ve always thought he was right there or better than Flacco as the clear number 2 qb in the Division. He was a good QB. Only things I didn’t like was He could overthrow wr)and somehow he foo d way to overthrow Aj Greene) and he loves to throw across the field(left to right or right to left)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

This post is exactly why this was a terrible win, because it allows Cowboys fans to be delusional and believe that this team still has a shot. Trust and believe me when I tell you that you're about to see exactly why the Bengals didn't shed a tear over getting rid of Dalton.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poe is done . I made it a point to focus surely on him this game. Dude is done. Release him. He definitely shouldn’t be starting. When Gregory comes back get rid of Poe. There was a play when they got in red zone when y’all man ran up the middle and before he even got to the line of scrimmage Poe was turned around By the center and Gallman ran by that fool with his back facing the ball carriers. I found my new player to hate in this defense.

Last edited: