Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Dak on the same level as Dalton as a pure QB. Y'all hyped up by stats like some fantasy players. Spare me that white folks he don't get in trouble shyt like I give a fukk. Most qb's don't get into trouble so that's a eh point. I didn't want an injury to Dak but I've been said I would've let Dak Cousins walk after last year.
Its cool breh we'll see.

Right now, as currently constructed there is a 0% chance that the team is better off without Dak.

Next year, whatever rookie QB we pick will still be worse then 6th year Dak

And MAYBE by that QB's second or 3rd year they'll be a better player than Dak

But by then it will be time to extend them and it won't matter.

The Jones's fukked up. Period.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its cool breh we'll see.

Right now, as currently constructed there is a 0% chance that the team is better off without Dak.

No they didn't.

They fukking offered him more than fukking Russell Wilson.

He gambled.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its cool breh we'll see.

Fam we were 1-3 with Dak I don't think Dalton can do much worse. Like I said you dudes fantasy lovers. No shyt if we pick a rookie QB he'd be most likely not as good as Dak. You want a cookie for the obvious shyt you're saying? Dak cousins is just average but I know some of y'all happy a black QB playing here. This isn't the 80's anymore.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
No they didn't.

They fukking offered him more than fukking Russell Wilson.

He gambled.

No they fukked up because essentially all of Dak's career thus far was wasted by refusing to fire Jason Garrett. So they hire McCarthy, Dak gets hurt and now what....

No good team is letting go of a playoff quality QB and drafting one is a 3 year process MINIMUM because the rest of the team is so god damn bad that the rookie will have zero help.

So basically every season since 2014 has been wasted by either injuries, not firing Garrett, or roster mismanagement (letting go of Byron Jones, not replacing Dez Bryant, not trading a 1st for Earl Thomas, etc etc).

The hilarious part is that...Dak was the cheapest god damn QB you could ask for, and led us to the playoffs twice and instead of capitalizing on that....they did nothing:russ:

What the fukk makes yall think they'll capitalize on the next Qb's rookie contract:stopitslime:

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Fam we were 1-3 with Dak I don't think Dalton can do much worse. Like I said you dudes fantasy lovers. No shyt if we pick a rookie QB he'd be most likely not as good as Dak. You want a cookie for the obvious shyt you're saying? Dak cousins is just average but I know some of y'all happy a black QB playing here. This isn't the 80's anymore.
Bro

Let's take Dak out of the equation rn.

Our defense is the worst in the NFL

Our offensive line is starting 2 to 3 rookies

Our special teams is nonexistent outside of FG kicks

How does changing the QB fix ANY OF THAT:why::why::why: