Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
but they also agreed that the offense basically has to score TD’s on every possession just to have a chance to win.

What other QB in the NFL, what offense, is under pressure to score every time they have the ball?

the defense don’t even create turnovers. They can’t stop the run and they give up big plays.

no other offense is asked to do what people are criticizing the cowboys offense for not doing.
What other defense is supposed to overcome 9 turnovers in 4 games? We lead the league in turnovers. For some perspective, the Packers offense has zero turnovers this season.

Both sides of the football are not doing their part.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What other defense is supposed to overcome 9 turnovers in 4 games? We lead the league in turnovers. For some perspective, the Packers offense has zero turnovers this season.

Both sides of the football are not doing their part.

have you seen the TD’s the defense has given up:dahell:

you can nitpick every little thing. The run game is ass. Special teams is ass.

But again. Last week, the defense gave up 300 yards rushing which means the offense didn’t have any margin for error.

If you think a rookie QB is gonna come in and play HOF level day one and not have turnovers or make mistakes, you’re even more delusional than Jerry Jones.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

But again. Last week, the defense gave up 300 yards rushing which means the offense didn’t have any margin for error.

If you think a rookie QB is gonna come in and play HOF level day one and not have turnovers or make mistakes, you’re even more delusional than Jerry Jones.
I expect an offense with Dak, Zeke, CeeDee, Amari, etc. not to lead the league in turnovers. Shame on me I guess.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I expect an offense with Dak, Zeke, CeeDee, Amari, etc. not to lead the league in turnovers. Shame on me I guess.

Even if you take away the turnovers the defense is still the worst. They can’t stop nobody and they don’t create turnovers. That makes the offense one dimensional. And if you ask a QB to drop back 50 to 60 times a game, you’re gonna have more opportunities for turnovers. Especially when you have a weak offensive line.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
You nikkas wasnt using turnovers as the excuse for us never winning shyt when Romo was QB though. Romo had his own good guys club built into the organization to deflect any criticism. Nobody was reviewing every single throw he made. Nobody was saying our receivers would have better numbers if not for him. nikkas blaming Dak and the offense for not playing perfectly in a football game in which the team that they are facing does not have to worry about resistance from our defense lol

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
have you seen the TD’s the defense has given up:dahell:

I know the defense is sorry but...

6 of the 9 turnovers we've had on offense have occurred inside our own 30-yd line.

I repeat, 6 of the 9 turnovers we've had on offense have occurred inside our own 30-yd line.

Our opponent has started six drives inside or near the red zone.

Our offense has also given up a safety.

How in the hell is this considered "nitpicking"?

fb8b7fc774e38500593987974412f22f.gif

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If this team wins the division and makes the playoffs, Dak is getting paaaaiiiid.
In other news, if Dallas loses on Sunday, we are in last place no matter what. But I honestly don’t expect a loss. Dallas usually have games where they win it 40-7. This might be that game. But if they lose on Sunday....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
6 of the 9 turnovers we've had on offense have occurred inside our own 30-yd line.
@Ethnic Vagina Finder

For some perspective - we had 5 turnovers inside our own 30-yd line the entire 2019 season. So we've surpassed that number in 4 games.

I agree with MM, these back-breaking turnovers inside our own end are the biggest problem with this team right now. Our opponents are already in field goal position with some of these turnovers. In a league where most games are determined by one possession, you cannot keep giving the opponent multiple short fields per game.

This is football 101.

Fortunately, this can be fixed. The problems on defense are a systemic issue that probably won't be resolved until the offseason, unless Nolan gets canned and George Edwards turns out to be a defensive whisperer.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I teased Seahawks and Cowboys

Like people have said already in here, we will win this game by 2-3 scores and the Valley Ranch circle jerk will be in full swing next week.

Just to get blasted the following 2 weeks. Like clockwork.