Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preach

Some nikkas sound like they Ok with the team sucking as long as Dak gets his numbers :camby:
Want to be a great team. You can’t be great without a good QBs.
I’m old enough to remember. Life before romo. clint storner, Anthony Wright, Ryan fukking leaf, Quincy Carter, One-read Teataverde and chad Hutchinson.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Preach

Some nikkas sound like they Ok with the team sucking as long as Dak gets his numbers :camby:

If they draft a QB in the first round then they might as well trade, Zeke, Gallop, and anyone else they can get draft picks for. Because it would be a complete rebuild.

If you gonna blow it up like that, then go all the way. And I’m sure that’s what Gruden would’ve done with Carr had he not inherited that contract.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Some of you nikkas are too stuck on Dak. Daksackers

The Star is King. Not Randy White, Triplets, and even Roger Dodger. Can we be a good TEAM..damn the QB
Man to hell with that star :mjlol:

easy for you to say as someone who was already an adult when great QB play was a tradition in this organization. When my peers became teenagers we were entering into what would be a 15 year phase of the worst QB play in Cowboys history.

Forgive us for having hope in the best player on this team whom is producing at a historic rate.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If they draft a QB in the first round then they might as well trade, Zeke, Gallop, and anyone else they can get draft picks for. Because it would be a complete rebuild.

If you gonna blow it up like that, then go all the way. And I’m sure that’s what Gruden would’ve done with Carr had he not inherited that contract.
The problem with getting rid of someone like Gallup is you dont want a rookie QB to come in and not have many weapons. Plus, in today’s NFL, your super-bowl window is when the QB is on a rookie contract.

Hypothetically, if we were to rebuild, use ALL of the resources on fixing the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Man to hell with that star :mjlol:

easy for you to say as someone who was already an adult when great QB play was a tradition in this organization. When my peers became teenagers we were entering into what would be a 15 year phase of the worst QB play in Cowboys history.

Forgive us for having hope in the best player on this team whom is producing at a historic rate.

mad someone who grew up on the 90’s dynasty, jimmy johnson built it, right before free agency and the salary cap. When there were 12 rounds in the NFL Draft and Plan B free agency.

The talent started to erode, but there was just enough left to get Switzer a title and to validate Jones thinking he was the won to build that dynasty and not Jimmy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Acho shared a stat yesterday that 50% of Dak's passing yards this season have come when the Cowboys were down double digits.

but they also agreed that the offense basically has to score TD’s on every possession just to have a chance to win.

What other QB in the NFL, what offense, is under pressure to score every time they have the ball?

the defense don’t even create turnovers. They can’t stop the run and they give up big plays.

no other offense is asked to do what people are criticizing the cowboys offense for not doing.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too mention we need a great qb to wi. Because only team who can win without really good qb play is teams with excellent coaching.
And we all fukking know Jerry ain’t bringing in great coaches like Reid, Belicheck, AAL anybody who wants to install their culture on the team. Jerry will never bring ina. Great coach who will get all the credit for turning the franchise around so yeah we need really good QBs like Romo or even Dak who can overcome these under-coaches.

I really wanted to see the Parcells era play out. I wonder many time what would’ve been if Parcells stuck around with Romo entering his prime. Soon as he started to turn the franchise around Jerry outdid himself once again.