Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis:And there you have it.

Xavier Woods Explains - And Admits - Cowboys 'Lack Of Effort'

FRISCO - There are probably times when an NFL player, for his own good, should just feed the media answers by rote.

Dallas Cowboys safety Xavier Woods Is about to experience one of those times.

“I mean, on certain plays, some guys, me included, there may be a lack (of effort),'' Woods said in a Wednesday conference call with the DFW media. "But overall, the effort is there.

But ... is it?

"I mean, we’re in the NFL,'' Woods continued to try to explain. "You don’t expect guys (going) full-speed for 70 plays. That’s not possible."

What Woods is revealing here is an unfortunate truth of not just football life, but life in general. Nobody - not you, Dear Reader, and not me - "goes full-speed'' in every single thing they do in every waking hour of every single day.

But ... he shouldn't have said it.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/xavier-woods-explains-and-admits-dallas-cowboys-lack-of-effort

cut him!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah life and sports is different. On that field especially in defense you got to have an unmotivated motor. That what my coach called it. Which means you don’t need no incentive to be goin all out. If you want to stay On the field, you play hard 100% of the time you’re out there and if you need a break you come off. I’m in the Ravens market and I watched those great defenses for 20 years and I guarantee this wasn’t Ray Lewis mindset and he didn’t let nobody else slack either .

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
ASAP.
Like don't even sign a replacement

Just get him the fukk out of here and in the next team meeting you say "is there anybody else who isn't going 100% on every play:jbhmm:"

EDIT: Weauxdie must have been FEELING himself to have the mf nerve to be the FS on the worst defense in NFL history and come out and publicly say "nah we don't play hard on every play"

Like no shyt bruh we can see that.

Normally im all for being real but you GOTTA have some kind of situational awareness man

Cut his ass for this through seriously

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Nah life and sports is different. On that field especially in defense you got to have an unmotivated motor. That what my coach called it. Which means you don’t need no incentive to be goin all out. If you want to stay On the field, you play hard 100% of the time you’re out there and if you need a break you come off. I’m in the Ravens market and I watched those great defenses for 20 years and I guarantee this wasn’t Ray Lewis mindset and he didn’t let nobody else slack either .
All of what you said is 100% true but beyond that why is Xavier Woods of all people so ready to say some shyt like this to the media:what:

If DLaw or Jaylon said it...it would be just as bad but shyt at least they have contracts and SOME kind of job security

But a dude on a rookie contract who's unit (secondary) might be the worst in football talking shyt out loud:why::why::why:

Turn that nikka's key card off ASAP and mail his release papers...dont even tell him shyt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Man, I'm not sure how many more seasons we can do this with Tyron. If we didn't have so many other holes to address, I'd say we need to find his replacement after this season, but I think we're going to have to push it back one more season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I'm not sure how many more seasons we can do this with Tyron. If we didn't have so many other holes to address, I'd say we need to find his replacement after this season, but I think we're going to have to push it back one more season.

He’s been like this for almost 4 years now. I said back in 2017 it’s time to move on from in and start looking for his replacement. He’s guaranteed 5 missed games every year

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All of what you said is 100% true but beyond that why is Xavier Woods of all people so ready to say some shyt like this to the media:what:

If DLaw or Jaylon said it...it would be just as bad but shyt at least they have contracts and SOME kind of job security

But a dude on a rookie contract who's unit (secondary) might be the worst in football talking shyt out loud:why::why::why:

Turn that nikka's key card off ASAP and mail his release papers...dont even tell him shyt

For him to say it publicly, other players feel the same way, including Lawrence and Smith.

People talk about Dak's leadership and how great it is, yet you have players saying shyt like this. It don't add up.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He’s been like this for almost 4 years now. I said back in 2017 it’s time to move on from in and start looking for his replacement. He’s guaranteed 5 missed games every year
Too soon to get rid of him back then. He's too good to just cut. I think the front office got a lot of love for Tyron too because of the hometown discount he took on his deal. The issue is not getting a proper swing tackle.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
nikkas that’s completely ass and don’t make plays whatsoever talking about “we lack effort, me included”. Boy I tell you you can’t make this shyt up. Like I can understand if you’re a perennial pro bowler saying this, yeah it’s understandable, but if you fukking suck at your job 90% of the time you’re out there, what fukking AUDACITY to come out and say that shyt publicly. He needs to be made an example out of but it clearly won’t happen. They just gonna accept that shyt and let it ride. shyt fukked up and we thought it was gonna change with a new staff but it’s the same bullshyt.