Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I have not watched the giants. Is their defense still trash?
Its better than its been in years but still mediocre. Mullens garbage ass torched them but they basically shut down Foles and the Rams’ run game last week :patrice:

I just have a bad feeling about this game. You know our Cowboys :unimpressed:

Old coach/player comes to town and embarrasses us :unimpressed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ASAP.
Like don't even sign a replacement

Just get him the fukk out of here and in the next team meeting you say "is there anybody else who isn't going 100% on every play:jbhmm:"

EDIT: Weauxdie must have been FEELING himself to have the mf nerve to be the FS on the worst defense in NFL history and come out and publicly say "nah we don't play hard on every play"

Like no shyt bruh we can see that.

Normally im all for being real but you GOTTA have some kind of situational awareness man

Cut his ass for this through seriously

They worried about Earl Thomas splitting up the locker room, this shyt is worse. Offense is ready to throw hands with the defense after hearing they taking plays off.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Seems misleading..

Poe for sure takes on two O linemen in the game tapes I saw on youtube.. its the LB responsibilty to plug the hole for the tackle.. and thats where we fall short.

the defensive line as a whole has been ass. The ends over pursue and the tackles routinely get pushed back into the linebackers. Smith has been terrible but a lot of plays he has no room to maneuver because the tackles have been pushed five yards back.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: u gotta be fukking kidding me

"I think it was a situation of trying to answer questions after a poor performance is the way I would classify it," McCarthy said Thursday of Woods' comments. "I don't think it's a statement that can be laid up against every possible situation in football as far as hypotheticals and things like that. We've addressed our performance Sunday. It was poor. The coaching on pursuit and expectations is on line with everybody's expectations and understanding on how you play this game."

On Monday, McCarthy said effort was not an issue, and defensive coordinator Mike Nolan backed him up, although defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence, in postgame comments, called the unit's play "soft."

Linebacker Joe Thomas said Wednesday that he believes lack of consistency, not lack of effort, is what is hurting the defense most.

"That [criticism] is outside-the-building noise. It doesn't really affect us inside the building," Thomas said. "If there was an effort issue, it would've been addressed inside the building. I don't think that was an issue at all. It's just communication. When we're all on the same page and we know what's going on, we play faster and it looks a lot better."

————————-

Multiple players have come out and called out the bullshyt and the coaching staff is either making excuses or copping pleas.

I’m sorry but this wouldn’t have happened with Jason Garrett. :dahell:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Top 5 pick might be a legit thing

Two years ago...
  • Frederick was still in the fold.
  • Collins was a stud guard/tackle.
  • Tyron was still considered a top-3 tackle (although starting to break down).
  • Jaylon was considered one of the best young LB's in the NFL.
  • LVE was healthy.
Look at how much has changed since then. This is why you have to strike while the iron is hot in this league. The roster was littered with healthy cheap players for many years and we accomplished nothing.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
how did the come into the season knowing dude couldnt play a full season anymore?? its baffling as fuhk..

the jets were willing to give up Adams for Smith last year and the cowboys balked :russ:

Any other franchise would’ve taken that deal. They paying him not to play anyway so why not get something for him. Sad.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
the jets were willing to give up Adams for Smith last year and the cowboys balked :russ:

Any other franchise would’ve taken that deal. They paying him not to play anyway so why not get something for him. Sad.

yeah, I thought about that trade Sunday. But, I seriously doubt Tyron would have passed the physical. I honest to god think he would have failed the Jets physical