Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah Nolan is ass and Jaylon is getting too much of the blame from fans. Aside from Aldon Smith and a handful of plays from Diggs and Hill, there isnt a single player on defense that hasn't been absolutely horrific week in and week out, not one. These safeties are the worst I've seen and that's saying something. I'd take Patrick Watkins or that cat that used to get shot every offseason over any of these jokers. Poe has been a bust FA signing. Antuan Woods, they should probably move his big ass to FB full time since he can't get a push against any o-line. I don't even want to start with Worley or Lawrence. 45% of this defense would not start on any average defense in the league.

What :mjlol:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Not going to blame it all on coaching but the fact that we could not hire someone but a fading coach who was known to have an outdated offense pisses me off every time i think about it. We could have found someone younger or just plain new but i never felt confident in this hire. Not having an offseason did not help one bit whatsoever either. But other teams faced the same circumstances yet we looking like we got the worst D in the league. It's time for some players to go after this season and for us fans to stop HOPING that they produce or come together as a unit cause it ain't happening.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Don't look now but Matt Eberflus has the #1 ranked defense in the NFL.

Indianapolis Colts Defense Rankings:
  • 236.3 yds/game (1st)
  • 14 pts/game (1st)
  • 7 interceptions (1st)
The Colts D has allowed 56 pts total in four games. We allowed 49 pts just yesterday.

This is turning into Sean Payton all over again. He'll probably be a head coach next season.

BrIEP40.jpg

0cDwmKM.jpg
:mjlol: