Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCarthy needs to let Nolan know what time it is and put the pressure on him. All that “you put me on, so Ima look out for you” friendly shyt needs to stop. Accountability is all Im asking for. But then again look at the owner.

Too much nepotism going in this franchise from the top-down.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The funny thing about all of this is the defense probably does dominate in practice :russ:

The offensive line is ass so the defensive line is probably tossing them around like rag dolls.

And the linebackers and spoon fed what the offense is doing so their reaction time is instantaneous.

And little to no tacking is going on which is why players are fumbling so much and the defense act like they don't know how to tacking during games.

100% on the coaches.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs got 1st couple of years bias against Dak (even though he was good his first year. Just threw ugly)

If last year was the 1st year you ever watched Dak you'd believe he was a franchise QB

Again he threw ugly as hell his first 3 years and looked like he couldnt make the throws. Now he can.

I'm not saying you'd think he's top 5 or anything. However, he's looking like Matt Ryan at least. Get a damn defense.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We get it. The defense is ass.

nikkas was comfortable in the scheme they was running. A new regime came in and changed everything. No OTA's, no preseason, no nothing.

The players simply don't know what to do. So they stand their and wait to see what their opponent does. You can't play like that. You will get ran the fukk off the field (pun intended)
The team we played on Sunday also had a new coach, new staff, new scheme with no off-season. Our offense that disappeared for two quarters is the same scheme, same terminology.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The team we played on Sunday also had a new coach, new staff, new scheme with no off-season. Our offense that disappeared for two quarters is the same scheme, same terminology.

It is an organizational issue. Garrett leaves and the same problems are happening. I am not even mad about the losses, it is really how they are losing. Like on some bizarro Angels in the outfield hi jinx.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Finally someone in the media called jaylon out!

It's like they would engage blockers and pitty pat with them. They didn't try to knock em back or anything. They would engage and wait to see where the runner is at.

Linebackers would stop and wait the see where the runner was heading instead of attacking them. shyt was disgraceful. There also appears to be stamina issues "pause" as well. A bunch of low motor ass dudes.

NFL needs to bring back 2 a days or something. :scusthov:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
We'll see what they do Sunday against NY and playing against Garrett for the first time. If they struggle and let NY make the game competitive then we'll know this teams true identity. As much heat as this defense is getting, I expect a dominant performance. Like Marcus Spears said, their manhood is on the line now.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We'll see what they do Sunday against NY and playing against Garrett for the first time. If they struggle and let NY make the game competitive then we'll know this teams true identity. As much heat as this defense is getting, I expect a dominant performance. Like Marcus Spears said, their manhood is on the line now.

Time for the fan base to really take a stand and not settle for this poor product the organization is displaying. Money is all that matters for the Cowboys franchise.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs got 1st couple of years bias against Dak (even though he was good his first year. Just threw ugly)

If last year was the 1st year you ever watched Dak you'd believe he was a franchise QB

Again he threw ugly as hell his first 3 years and looked like he couldnt make the throws. Now he can.

I'm not saying you'd think he's top 5 or anything. However, he's looking like Matt Ryan at least. Get a damn defense.
:duck:

Dak peaked his rookie year which ironically was the last time we had an elite offensive line.

How can you say he looked like a franchise QB when he lost to the Jets and got outplayed by the following QBs:

Teddy Bridgewater
Mitch Trubisky
Carson Wentz
Josh Allen
Sam Darnold

In his rookie seaon, he outplayed:
Aaron Rodgers (2x)
Big Ben
Matt Stafford

Dak is not a bad QB, but hes not good enough unless this team becomes a legit top-10 defense. For the past 11 seasons, Jerry and Stephen have consistently failed to build a defense.