Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Anybody know why we went with an offensive minded coach even though they are fixated on Kellen Moore :unimpressed:

McCarthy is here and hasnt even fully implemented his system or call plays :mjtf:

Maybe because McCarthy was the only coach with name recognition that would agree to letting Moore stay and run the offense.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
did anybody notice how much atlanta put up against green bay last night? had three points at halftime

Our defense is and probably will remain bad for the rest of the season. These guys just don’t got heart. The footage says it all. We can sit and blame Nolan but effort is something that can’t be coached.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
did anybody notice how much atlanta put up against green bay last night?

We get it. The defense is ass.

nikkas was comfortable in the scheme they was running. A new regime came in and changed everything. No OTA's, no preseason, no nothing.

The players simply don't know what to do. So they stand their and wait to see what their opponent does. You can't play like that. You will get ran the fukk off the field (pun intended)

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He probably would look good against the Boys D
It was a deep ball pass interference in the end zone by Tyrann Mathieu and he got an interception. I looked at that play and th ought to myself . A Dallas dback would’ve committed committed the pass interference and still gave up the td.:stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Our defense is and probably will remain bad for the rest of the season. These guys just don’t got heart. The footage says it all. We can sit and blame Nolan but effort is something that can’t be coached.

It's hard to be aggressive when you don't know what you're doing.

The Rams beat them because the defense over pursued. They stopped that, but now they simply get caught flat footed, and get ran by or ran over.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In McCarthy last two seasons at Green Bay he was 11 - 16 before being fired for being a shytty coach :unimpressed:

Since firing McCarthy, the Packers, who replaced him with a person who had never been a head coach before, are 17 - 3 in the regular season and made it to the NFC championship last year :unimpressed:

Going to give him a chance but we might have just replaced Jason Garrett with obese Jason Garrett:unimpressed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jaylon needs to be benched btw
It's hard to be aggressive when you don't know what you're doing.

The Rams beat them because the defense over pursued. They stopped that, but now they simply get caught flat footed, and get ran by or ran over.

I understand that and I agree with you but that is cop out for some of those players.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In McCarthy last two seasons at Green Bay he was 11 - 16 before being fired for being a shytty coach :unimpressed:

Since firing McCarthy, the Packers, who replaced him with a person who had never been a head coach before, are 17 - 3 in the regular season and made it to the NFC championship last year :unimpressed:

Going to give him a chance but we might have just replaced Jason Garrett with obese Jason Garrett:unimpressed:

we will see he gets a pass this season because of the covid. I just wanna see what type of adjustments he make now since the first quarter of the season is done. Four games in now, so he should now the strengths and weaknesses for this team by now.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Honestly, its an insult to Dak. McCarthy is an offensive minded head coach. I could see if Dak struggled to pass the ball, but he almost threw for 5,000 years last season. AND they kept Kellen Moore.

Hiring a defensive minded coach would've been their best bet. BUT a real head coach would've wanted to bring in their own coaches.SO basically, they would've been better off keeping Garrett and the coaching staff from last season.

And I guarantee had Jones knew how bad COVID would be, he probably would've signed Garrett to a 2 year deal.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Honestly, its an insult to Dak. McCarthy is an offensive minded head coach. I could see if Dak struggled to pass the ball, but he almost threw for 5,000 years last season. AND they kept Kellen Moore.

Hiring a defensive minded coach would've been their best bet. BUT a real head coach would've wanted to bring in their own coaches.SO basically, they would've been better off keeping Garrett and the coaching staff from last season.

And I guarantee had Jones knew how bad COVID would be, he probably would've signed Garrett to a 2 year deal.

McCarthy needs to let Nolan know what time it is and put the pressure on him. All that “you put me on, so Ima look out for you” friendly shyt needs to stop. Accountability is all Im asking for. But then again look at the owner.