Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why are you even a Cowboys fan? :hhh:

Why be a fan of a team that you have zero hope in? :hhh:
They have a long way to go before they prove that they've changed. The fact that they were interviewing McCarthy & Lewis is not good news. It just feels like Jerry is looking for more of the same when it comes to coaching. Now if they go and sign a no nonsense type of coach then I'll give them their props.

Kellen sticking around as OC...

:patrice:

We'll see I guess.

Not letting your future HC pick his own coordinators is already a bad sign.
Lol at all the Draya jokes. I would say O didnt take a L but did he seed her up? If not he took no L just a straight W.
draya-michele-31-882-1485682753.jpg

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have a long way to go before they prove that they've changed. The fact that they were interviewing McCarthy & Lewis is not good news. It just feels like Jerry is looking for more of the same when it comes to coaching. Now if they go and sign a no nonsense type of coach then I'll give them their props.

Not letting your future HC pick his own coordinators is already a bad sign.

draya-michele-31-882-1485682753.jpg
L

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wow, this is a special moment that I will remember for the rest of my life. :to:

Brehs... he’s finally gone. :to:

I wish I ain’t get so fukked up on New Year’s cuz I’d down a fifth right now. :to:

I will be dapping posts until I go to sleep.:ohlawd:

Breh new years was like 5 days ago :dwillhuh:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know I’m late but

:banderas:::banderas::banderas:

Waited for this moment for a long time.
A long, long, long time.

At the same time, it doesn’t feel as good as I thought it would :francis:

The relief and joy of that albatross being removed from our franchise is only to be replaced by incredible concern over who we choose next to take his spot.

I drank the Kool Aid. Or rather, I thought the team might go a different route than they usually do. When I heard all the Lincoln and Urban talk throughout the season, I legitimately thought we’d go after some fresh blood and switch things up from the conservative 1986 HB Dive on 2nd and 8 ass Campos and Phillips and Garretts.

Instead I’m paranoid as fukk about us hiring goddamn Mike McCarthy or Marvin Lewis. If I read tomorrow that we were interviewing Jeff Fisher and Jack Del Rio I wouldn’t even be surprised at this point. It’s not fair, brehs. What did we do to deserve this?

Finally got this devil spawn ginger the fukk out our beloved franchise only to have overwhelming concern that we’re just going to get another spineless dikkhead to fill the role for another 3-7 years.

Please please please do the right thing, Jerruh :sadcam:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
See, I was serious when I voted @dtownreppin214 as head coach. Meaning, I don't give a fukk who we bring in. I'll kick the tires on ANYONE. I'm just glad Garrett is gone.

I wouldn't be fukked up about Marvin Lewis either. Get rid of Rod, let Lewis and Richards sure up the D and give Moore full control of the O :manny:

However it pans out, I don't care. Just glad Garrett isn't here :manny:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We are a dysfunctional franchise and it is what it is. But it's time for some fresh dysfunction. Yes we can :obama:

I also imagine McCarthy has a chip on his shoulder as well :manny: