Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I agree with most of you said, except the bold.

Always draft the best player available. If we hadnt drafted Ceedee, Klavon Chaisson wouldve been the pick. While he does have upside, he has only played 45% of the snaps on a bad Jacksonville defense that traded away their best pass rusher. Now one can argue that just because they said they were going to make the “wrong” pick in Chaisson, they couldve chosen a different player at that spot.

He wouldve been in a rotation with Griffen, Aldon, Tank, and Ugly Baby once he returns so the return on that investment wouldve been minimal this season.

The mistake they made was letting go of Byron Jones and thinking a secondary of Brown, Chido, Lewis, Worley, and a draft pick would be adequate. All of these nikkas are ass. ALL of them. You cant expect to field a competent defense with Below average corners and an iffy pass rush. They overestimated the capabilities of the front 7 to create pressure.

The front office’s mantra is “we wont overpay in free agency” because “we want to re-sign our own” but let an all-pro corner walk from a team with no adequate replacement.

Chido sucked as a #2 corner. All a sudden he was supposed to be serviceable as a #1??

I do agree with you on letting players strong arm them for deals. Tank hasnt had a sack since week 9 of last season. WEEK 9! Big mistake paying that guy

they will come to Dallas in a one year deal to increase their value on the open market. It’s happened before. Our best pass rusher last year did it and Aldon Smith is doing it right now. With all the bad contracts Dallas handed out last year, they won’t be able to afford him.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to run and use better swing pass plays for Zeke and Pollard. We need to use our backs more. Yesterday was ridiculous. We get it!! Dak can throw for a lot of yards and TDs!! That shyt doesn't help the team, defense, or the win column

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We need to run and use better swing pass plays for Zeke and Pollard. We need to use our backs more. Yesterday was ridiculous. We get it!! Dak can throw for a lot of yards and TDs!! That shyt doesn't help the team, defense, or the win column

They tried screens that got blown up.

If the offensive line is trash, nothing will work. If not for atlanta and Seattle having weak secondaries, the passing numbers would be much worse.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta lead the receiver with that swing pass. It’s all about timing and one criticism I’ll admit about Dak is he often turn the receiver around on those type of passes that takes away from the execution of it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see a difference between Greg Zuerlein and Brett Maher. :yeshrug:

Strong leg and shytty accuracy. :francis:

Fat fukk cut Kai Forbath for Brett Maher 2.0 :why:

McCarthy is looking like Garrett 2.0 as well. :unimpressed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The play calling should be balanced.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see a difference between Greg Zuerlein and Brett Maher. :yeshrug:

Strong leg and shytty accuracy. :francis:

Fat fukk cut Kai Forbath for Brett Maher 2.0 :why:

McCarthy is looking like Garrett 2.0 as well. :unimpressed:

He needs to make Kellen a QB coach and call the plays that benefits the team. Dak and team are better when he throws the ball less than 30 times a game