Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He def makes money off his youtube. May not be what he's in it for but I def be seeing them donations during his live stream. I'm sure youtube kicks back a miniscule amount every quarter or so as well.

but who cares?

He states he does not make money off youtube here

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Our pass rush can’t get too far upfield against Russ and overrun the play...but something tells me that won’t be an issue for our pass rushers :troll:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Huge test for this defense this week.

If we force Russell Wilson into a mistake, we cant have any dropped interceptions.
Opportunities for takeaways will be few and far between. Have to capitalize when you get the chance.

I want to see long drives to keep Wilson off the field and to keep their offense from getting into a rhythm.

Gonna be a tough game.
But Im excited to see if we rise to the challenge.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
He states he does not make money off youtube here

he's saying he didn't make it to generate money. He clearly does make money. If you've ever actually watched his live streams...he clearly is given money all the time. They way youtube works...if you have a certain amount of subs and views...money will be kicked back regardless. As it should. I support that...I dont have a dog in the fight...but if you think no money goes into his account in relation to his youtube channel you dont know what you're talking about. When he moved, he even stated he was gonna put the names of his biggest donors on the wall of his new man cave when it gets built.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's saying he didn't make it to generate money. He clearly does make money. If you've ever actually watched his live streams...he clearly is given money all the time. They way youtube works...if you have a certain amount of subs and views...money will be kicked back regardless. As it should. I support that...I dont have a dog in the fight...but if you think no money goes into his account in relation to his youtube channel you dont know what you're talking about. When he moved, he even stated he was gonna put the names of his biggest donors on the wall of his new man cave when it gets built.

Isn't his wife, the actress that plays V on SHAMELESS?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't his wife, the actress that plays V on SHAMELESS?

Shango aka Daren Dukes is out here winning. :wow:

e51bubosaqr5nx8vi1fm

HOTEL-TRANSYLVANIA-3-SUMMER-VACATION.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

:unimpressed:

First it was “Marinelli’s scheme was too simple”

Now its “Nolan’s scheme is too compex”

Stop making excuses and learn the damn playbook :mjtf:

Basically this confirms what I’ve been saying for years.

players don’t want to study. They don’t watch film and just think they can show up and play. Jaylon Smith is supposed to be the fukking leader on defense. He’s supposed to know where everyone is supposed to be and their assignment. But instead he wants to bytch and complain about the playbook.

this team is too Hollywood and been that way for years. shyt won’t change. I mean who is this nikka to question ANYONE? You help get coaches fired because of your shytty play.

And the playbook has nothing to do with you taking bad angles and whiffing on open tackles.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Basically this confirms what I’ve been saying for years.

players don’t want to study. They don’t watch film and just think they can show up and play. Jaylon Smith is supposed to be the fukking leader on defense. He’s supposed to know where everyone is supposed to be and their assignment. But instead he wants to bytch and complain about the playbook.

this team is too Hollywood and been that way for years. shyt won’t change. I mean who is this nikka to question ANYONE? You help get coaches fired because of your shytty play.

And the playbook has nothing to do with you taking bad angles and whiffing on open tackles.

When you say it like that :francis: