Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Stop it

ball was catchable . Dak put it the only place he could get it. It was low but it hit him in the hands. He just dropped it.
:usure:

npS1h3M.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can call it scared. I call it being objective.

I saw two bad football teams on Sunday. Falcons just did what Atlanta always does. We won a historically improbable game.

Seattle isn’t Atlanta. But we’re still the same old Cowboys from what I saw.
Seattle almost lost to atlanta too. Take away the flukish 1st quarter and we blow them out. L

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just want a complete effort on both ends from both sides of the ball. And against a team like Seattle and a QB like Russell Wilson we can't afford to dig ourselves a hole early in the game. I don't want to depend on the rest of the NFC East to be sorry in order for us to win the division. I want us to actually look like we have a chance against the best of the best. And a game like this is huge in showing if we are ready for that level or not.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want a complete effort on both ends from both sides of the ball. And against a team like Seattle and a QB like Russell Wilson we can't afford to dig ourselves a hole early in the game. I don't want to depend on the rest of the NFC East to be sorry in order for us to win the division. I want us to actually look like we have a chance against the best of the best. And a game like this is huge in showing if we are ready for that level or not.

:steviej: Look at you. Bless your heart. You still believe in the Cowboys post 1993 :therethere:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yes, I watched the last game, just like I've watched every single game in the last 23 years. Because of no real offseason, no preseason, the new staff is just now getting a grasp of what they've got with these players - their strengths and weaknesses. As the coaches make adjustments (e.g. the Griffen news), It's not a stretch to believe this defense will improve as the season moves along. They won't be world-beaters, but I don't expect them to be this bad throughout the season. If they do that, and Haskins doesn't get exponentially better, we should be the favorites to win the division.
The division sucks so it's not really going to be an accomplishment. I don't think the defense will be world beaters but I also don't think that they'll be serviceable, and that's because I don't think they have the personnel to be good. If they're going to win then they're going to have to score in the 30s at minimum.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Seattle beat the falcons and a suspect Patriots team that beat the Dolphins. No need to go in this game p*ssy.

Yeah Seattle is going to be missing a starting lineback and safety at the least. The middle of the field will be open. We are going to have plenty of opportunity to throw on them.

I think it's a 50 / 50 game. The legion of boom was a long time ago.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah Seattle is going to be missing a starting lineback and safety at the least. The middle of the field will be open. We are going to have plenty of opportunity to throw on them.

I agree Seattle and Dallas match up real well. It is a toss up.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Seattle missing a 3rd safety/nickel back
Diggs will be back tho, no suspension

Defense is suspect, pass rush complete trash

Is tyron playing?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Seattle missing a 3rd safety/nickel back
Diggs will be back tho, no suspension

Defense is suspect, pass rush complete trash

Is tyron playing?

I doubt it, didn't practice today with a neck issue.

It's hard to tell with him though...he might not practice all week and then out of nowhere play on Sunday, he had done it before...

Our defense is trash though so rather he plays or not isn't the real issue for us. We can't stop the run, we can't stop the pass, and if we do, expect a penalty...

Against the falcons our defense gave up points on 7 straight possessions ...

I expect this to be a shootout since both defensive have injuries and are not very good...i expect this game to come down to Baby Hair and Dak and it's going to be when the ball get's tipped who's ended up being a pick and who's ended up being an incompletion...

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I doubt it, didn't practice today with a neck issue.

It's hard to tell with him though...he might not practice all week and then out of nowhere play on Sunday, he had done it before...

Our defense is trash though so rather he plays or not isn't the real issue for us. We can't stop the run, we can't stop the pass, and if we do, expect a penalty...

Against the falcons our defense gave up points on 7 straight possessions ...

I expect this to be a shootout since both defensive have injuries and are not very good...i expect this game to come down to Baby Hair and Dak and it's going to be when the ball get's tipped who's ended up being a pick and who's ended up being an incompletion...
Yeah def feels like a shootout