Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
ATL WR ate lovely vs them all 3 had over 100 yds rec. Im still concerned about our lack of pass rush. I'm convinced our O is going to have to score 30 plus for us to win games.
Boys 33
Hawks 31

Props to Zeke, he's back to his rookie year...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
ATL WR ate lovely vs them all 3 had over 100 yds rec. Im still concerned about our lack of pass rush. I'm convinced our O is going to have to score 30 plus for us to win games.
Boys 33
Hawks 31

And if that's the case it will be another 8-8 season. If they have to score that many points, it would be becasue they are playing from way behind in the second half and would lose about have of the games

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Team leader, Aldon telling drop foot to stfu and do your job

Thank you Aldon. It's early with no preseason, the defense is already simplified. Like, how much more simple do you need it :mindblown: and even then some of the stuff is effort.

I like Jaylon because of his story but he exemplifies everything that's wrong with the defense.

If Earl was here he would punch this nikka by the third game over a missed assignment

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Boys 33
Hawks 31

You're convinced the side of the ball with the majority of top team resources on it is the one that will have to do the bulk of the work? That's a novel idea.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Clarence Hill has been doing everything he can to get Dak paid.

It's as if Clarence Hill is working for Dak agent. :hhh:

he’s just pointing out the obvious. Because of who he plays for and the hype surrounding them, Dak is being held to an unfair standard.

And because this team sucks and building a team properly, they want players (not just Dak) to take discounts, or play out their entire deal just to be cheap. Every time a player going into the final year of their deals with no extension, they risk losing money.