Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
he’s just pointing out the obvious. Because of who he plays for and the hype surrounding them, Dak is being held to an unfair standard.

And because this team sucks and building a team properly, they want players (not just Dak) to take discounts, or play out their entire deal just to be cheap. Every time a player going into the final year of their deals with no extension, they risk losing money.
he’s just pointing out the obvious. Because of who he plays for and the hype surrounding them, Dak is being held to an unfair standard.

And because this team sucks and building a team properly, they want players (not just Dak) to take discounts, or play out their entire deal just to be cheap. Every time a player going into the final year of their deals with no extension, they risk losing money.
What unfair standard? His football brother Cousins didn't get paid by the Redskins so,seems that maybe they see Dak the same way not like y'all do.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What unfair standard? His football brother Cousins didn't get paid by the Redskins so,seems that maybe they see Dak the same way not like y'all do.

Besides Aikman, who was the last QB Dallas drafted that had as much success as Dak?

do you honestly trust Jerry Jones to pick a better QB?

Supposedly this team is built to win now, so why would you not make sure you have your QB locked down.

Dak as accomplished everything except win a title and every flaw or excuse people have come up with not to pay him, he has proved wrong.

And unlike Cousins, Dak has own important games. He’s won on the playoffs as well. All on his rookie deal. The market is the market. The only reason why Dallas don’t want to pay him is because they don’t know how to replenish their roster properly and they want Dak to help them by taking less money.

And I’m sure Dak would take less, if they were to trade for a Jamal Adams but they don’t. So why would I leave money on the table if you’re not going to utilize it properly?

With Dak, everybody keeps moving the goal posts knowing damn well if he was white, he wouldn’t have to go through this. People look at the optics. He doesn’t fit the mold. He’s not like other black QB’s from a physical stand point, and he’s not as gifted as some of his white counterparts.

But he has proven he can make all the throws so I don’t see what the hold up is.

Dak beat Seattle in the playoffs but some how he has to “prove” he deserves money but doing it in week 3 :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Besides Aikman, who was the last QB Dallas drafted that had as much success as Dak?

do you honestly trust Jerry Jones to pick a better QB?

Supposedly this team is built to win now, so why would you not make sure you have your QB locked down.

Dak as accomplished everything except win a title and every flaw or excuse people have come up with not to pay him, he has proved wrong.

And unlike Cousins, Dak has own important games. He’s won on the playoffs as well. All on his rookie deal. The market is the market. The only reason why Dallas don’t want to pay him is because they don’t know how to replenish their roster properly and they want Dak to help them by taking less money.

And I’m sure Dak would take less, if they were to trade for a Jamal Adams but they don’t. So why would I leave money on the table if you’re not going to utilize it properly?

With Dak, everybody keeps moving the goal posts knowing damn well if he was white, he wouldn’t have to go through this. People look at the optics. He doesn’t fit the mold. He’s not like other black QB’s from a physical stand point, and he’s not as gifted as some of his white counterparts.

But he has proven he can make all the throws so I don’t see what the hold up is.

Dak beat Seattle in the playoffs but some how he has to “prove” he deserves money but doing it in week 3 :mjpls:
Success as Dak? Man them individual awards don't mean shyt. If they have a top pick I think they can make an okay pick. Later maybe not but just like Smith on KC Dak isn't the one and you need to try to get a better QB. Yeah the ole faux black inferiority complex shyt y'all into I'm not into. Kirk is white and he didn't get paid by the team that drafted him so that of he was white bullshyt is stopped right there. Try again. Dak won the game but he didn't beat Seattle. He didn't even do much that game iirc. The only thing he did was the nice run to get the first. I'll give him that but all he beat Seattle FOH. That shyt stupid anyway because unless we going to count every loss no matter who's fault it is spare me. We all know when Dallas lose y'all dudes got every excuse why Dak don't have shyt to do with it but them W's he gets all the credit. That's junk. I wish this dude was full white so some of y'all nikkas looking for representation would stop it. If Kirk Counsins was here instead of Dak with the exact same stats I'd be saying the same shyt I truly don't believe most of y'all would.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Success as Dak? Man them individual awards don't mean shyt. If they have a top pick I think they can make an okay pick. Later maybe not but just like Smith on KC Dak isn't the one and you need to try to get a better QB. Yeah the ole faux black inferiority complex shyt y'all into I'm not into. Kirk is white and he didn't get paid by the team that drafted him so that of he was white bullshyt is stopped right there. Try again. Dak won the game but he didn't beat Seattle. He didn't even do much that game iirc. The only thing he did was the nice run to get the first. I'll give him that but all he beat Seattle FOH. That shyt stupid anyway because unless we going to count every loss no matter who's fault it is spare me. We all know when Dallas lose y'all dudes got every excuse why Dak don't have shyt to do with it but them W's he gets all the credit. That's junk. I wish this dude was full white so some of y'all nikkas looking for representation would stop it. If Kirk Counsins was here instead of Dak with the exact same stats I'd be saying the same shyt I truly don't believe most of y'all would.
You dont remember correctly

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

dvJ3g8n.gif

I love the slatt first down point