Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too conservative

If they had no faith that the $40m man couldnt avoid a sack, then thats :snoop:
I was mad when Lamb made the catch and then just goes down at the 30. You either hop you ass out of bounds(save time) or truck the defender for for extra yards. He just gave himself up at the 30 yard line inbounds. I just thought too myself:francis: cowboys goin do cowboy things. Reminded me almost Of Terence Williams not goin out of Bounds against New York

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Our corners are doing better against the deep ball. We’re actually showing showing proper technique out there and putting ourselves in good position to make a play on the ball. Remember all these pass years our corner would never turn their heads around. Now they are.

It’s underneath where we’re getting killed.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I thought Our corners are doing better against the deep ball. We’re actually showing showing proper technique out there and putting ourselves in good position to make a play on the ball. Remember all these pass years our corner would never turn their heads around. Now they are.

It’s underneath where we’re getting killed.
Secondary will be better. Actually kinda excited about that group. It's everywhere else on the field that has me like :hhh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you guys think about the end of the game, settling for a 45-yd field goal?

Should they have thrown it on those last two downs or too much of a risk getting a sack?
I thought it was fine, too much can go wrong on a pass attempt. I was concerned about a holding call honestly.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Can we hang another 400 burger on Seattle next week?:lupe:

Thats going to continue to happen as long as teams play single man with one safety high and they don’t blitz him. Atlanta at least blitzed him in the first half. I haven’t a clue why they stopped. But if teams continue to do this, Dak has to make them pay for this.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I don’t mind the Decision McCarthy makes. It’s the playcalling that sucks. I don’t mind goin for it on 4th down , Jsut do it with the offense and not the fukking special teams .

last week I didn’t mind goin for it in 4th. Instead of the fg, it was the stupid ass playcall that got me in3rd down and the The 4th.

If
Yea that 2nd fake-punt was ridiculous, just leave the offense on the field.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What did you guys think about the end of the game, settling for a 45-yd field goal?

Should they have thrown it on those last two downs or too much of a risk getting a sack?

I assume that is where Zuerlein wanted to kick it from.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im not as down on Fat Mike as others :ehh:

We lose that game 10/10 times with Garrett.

1. He wouldve went for two at the end and his unclutch-ass team wouldnt have converted

2. Team always looked ASS when both tackles are out

3. They wouldnt have executed that on-sides and would probably end up shanking that FG at the end anyways :francis:

My only complaint was him hiring Nolan

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Im not as down on Fat Mike as others :ehh:

We lose that game 10/10 times with Garrett.

1. He wouldve went for two at the end and his unclutch-ass team wouldnt have converted

2. Team always looked ASS when both tackles are out

3. They wouldnt have executed that on-sides and would probably end up shanking that FG at the end anyways :francis:

My only complaint was him hiring Nolan

Oh no question, with Garrett coaching game would of been really over by the half.