Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It doesn't matter when our defense is so :trash:

Brady passed for 500 yds in the Super Bowl and still lost
Pollard needs to get it together so we can run 2 RB sets to keep that porous defense off the field and control the time possession

Time of possession dont mean shyt if you're not scoring.

Had Dallas not turned the ball over, the game would've played like last week. Slow, methodical drives that stall.

Dak is at his best in the hurry up, quick strike, attack mode. Hes not thinking as much, and gets in a rhythm and keeps it.

They dont know how to find a proper balance of run/pass. The pass should be setting up the run.

The offensive line is weak, so they should be turning that against teams that are aggressive with the rush and blitz by running more screens, rollout passes and quick throws.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
LB might be a bigger need because LVE & Smith are not it, one is brittle and the other is average at best.

Breh the WHOLE defense is trash :francis:

We can't rush the passer, our linebackers can't make plays in the backfield or line of scrimmage, our corners act like they have never covered an out route in their life :francis:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Breh the WHOLE defense is trash :francis:

We can't rush the passer, our linebackers can't make plays in the backfield or line of scrimmage, our corners act like they have never covered an out route in their life :francis:

Well, today the defense was put in tough spots. Its about growth. I do like Joe Thomas. He our best LB. We should feature him more as a playmaker. Griffin on the end is better than Demarcus.. Dallas needs to make him a starter and wake Demarcus up. This team gotta stop showing favortism..

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well, today the defense was put in tough spots. Its about growth. I do like Joe Thomas. He our best LB. We should feature him more as a playmaker. Griffin on the end is better than Demarcus.. Dallas needs to make him a starter and wake Demarcus up. This team gotta stop showing favortism..

Less about showing favoritism and more about playing a guy you paying a lot of money to

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yup great win. Our defense is trash but we still won. Obviously we're short handed at corner...safety...and DE. Our Offense helped them even more than theirs helped us with 4 turnovers. We stuck thru and still managed to out score them. Todd Gurley didnt carve us up like I thought he would. Our rookie WR outplayed Julio Jones. I'll take it. We aint gonna be down 2 starting offensive linemen forever. We aint gonna fumble 4 times every game.
Tyron Smith is done and even when healthy the CBs on this team suck, are we really going to pretend like Anthony Brown is good? Don't confuse a great win with a lucky win, because all the Flacons had to do was lay on top of the ball and the game would be over. The Falcons are not good and now every team that faces them knows that as long as there's time on the clock they still have a shot, no matter how big a lead the Falcons have.:mjlol:
McCarthy made the right call going for two when we were down 9 :ld:
No he didn't, and the only reason people are saying it's the right call is because the Cowboys won. This is why I can't stand lucky wins, because the dumb decisions get overlooked and never get corrected. McCarthy sucks and the fact that the Packers look much better without him is an indictment on him.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Tyron Smith is done and even when healthy the CBs on this team suck, are we really going to pretend like Anthony Brown is good? Don't confuse a great win with a lucky win, because all the Flacons had to do was lay on top of the ball and the game would be over. The Falcons are not good and now every team that faces them knows that as long as there's time on the clock they still have a shot, no matter how big a lead the Falcons have.:mjlol:
feels great to me...sulk about it if you want nikka

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

No he didn't, and the only reason people are saying it's the right call is because the Cowboys won. This is why I can't stand lucky wins, because the dumb decisions get overlooked and never get corrected. McCarthy sucks and the fact that the Packers look much better without him is an indictment on him.
Yes he did and it isnt even a debate to be honest

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Chido gave up that first TD to Ridley and the 4th down conversion to Julio but overall had a great game. Ridley was torching Diggs, crucial 3rd and 2 and they put Chido on Diggs and Julio runs the go route on Diggs and drops the TD.

Diggs was definitely picked on this week but it's going to help him grow into a better DB hopefully but damn he had Ridley lookin like Jerry Rice.

WTF is Worley? nikka dropped the INT right in his hand to start the game off. Need that

-This shyt is preseason
-Thomas brightest spot on our defense
-T.Hill needs more PT and looks like the best DT
-Chido filling in nice for Byron
-Witten been moving in quicksand so long it was good to see Shultz turn up