Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im not as down on Fat Mike as others :ehh:

We lose that game 10/10 times with Garrett.

1. He wouldve went for two at the end and his unclutch-ass team wouldnt have converted

2. Team always looked ASS when both tackles are out

3. They wouldnt have executed that on-sides and would probably end up shanking that FG at the end anyways :francis:

My only complaint was him hiring Nolan
Just like Dak I'm not giving MM credit for outlier shyt we know isn't close to sustainable. I'm glad they won but I can't give anybody much props for something that until yesterday was like 400-0. That alone lets you know its luck we won but I'll take it even if I think its fools gold. End of,the day though its your choice just saying why I disagree.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:
So nobody gonna point out how Romo lost every game he threw for over 400.
Context. The teams Romo lost to were leading their divisions or playoffs teams. Plus the 2012 season was the year we had no rushing game. Romo was the team doing them 400 yard games because He had to do everything with no plan. Dak 400 yard games are complete offensive games with a rushing game. I remember every one of those Romo games besides the Tennessee game. I remember the shootout with a Peyton. I remember the Thanksgiving game against rookie RG||| when he made the DWare and the defense look stupid. We had no rushing game and Washington and Alfred Morris was having their way with us. They controlled the clock, so Romo had to air it out

y’all don’t remember 2012. We had one of the worst defense of all time that year, and no rushing game.

All The Romo 400 yard games, go check what the other QBs did.
Peyton and Brees both threws for 400 yards. Rg||| had 400 yards of total offense

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cowherd starts talking Cowboys at the 6-minute mark:

Colin Cowherd believes structure matters in life, and it's structure is what Cam Newton has found with the New England Patriots, Hear Colin break down Cam's performance in Week 2 against the Seattle Seahawks, and how it proves structure is just as important as talent in the NFL. Plus Colin shares his thoughts on Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys after their comeback win against the Atlanta Falcons.

#TheHerd #NFL #CamNewton #DakPrescott #Patriots #Seahawks #Cowboys #Falcons

Y'all agree? He made good point about Mike McHarty. I'm still not sold on him.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im not as down on Fat Mike as others :ehh:

We lose that game 10/10 times with Garrett.

1. He wouldve went for two at the end and his unclutch-ass team wouldnt have converted

2. Team always looked ASS when both tackles are out

3. They wouldnt have executed that on-sides and would probably end up shanking that FG at the end anyways :francis:

My only complaint was him hiring Nolan

Im not down on Mike Nolan.. at least he teaching our DBs a better technique to see the ball. Instead of that bullshyt "trail" technique the other regime had our db's using.. We in a 3-4 now.. its an adjustment period and besides we gonna start drafting more 3-4 players.. give it a minute breh..lol

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Greg Ellis made the transition From changing his stance and he had a career year on sacks. Lawrence is a much better player than Eliis so give it some time and he’ll be dominant again by October

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
failcans fans was blowing up my phone all day, at work they were silent as a mouse pissing on cotton.
were going to have to make a major decision on tank.. im sorry.

Shutlz look good outthere.props to him, and props to diggs, sir is balling...
chido man oh man,,, not good

gotta give the o line props. they were decent.

D Line still get no push and ryan had all day to throw.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Context. The teams Romo lost to were leading their divisions or playoffs teams. Plus the 3012 season was the year we had no rushing game. Romo was the team doing them 400 yard games. He had to do everything with no plan. Dak 400 yard games are complete offensive games with a rushing game. I remember every one of those Romo games besides the Tennessee game. I remember the shootout with a PeytonI remember the Thanksgiving game against rookie RG||| when he made the adware and the defense look stupid. We had no rushing game and Washington and Alfre Morris was having their way with us. They controlled the clock, so Romo had to air out

y’all do t remember 2012. We had one of the worst defense of all time that year, and. I rushing gameS.

All Romo 400 yard games go check what the other QBs did.
Peyton and Brees both threws for 400 yards. Rg||| had 400 yards of total offense

The oline wasn’t set as well until 2014. That 2011-2013 defensive era will go down as the worst defense in the history of this franchise. As bad as 2012 was, 2013 was worse. That was the year the defense gave up 40 first downs to the Saints. Also Megatron took the Cowboys secondary souls especially Carr as he was never the same in Dallas. He had over 300 yards that day receiving. Remember that Green Bay game where we were up 26-3? Yeah, we lost that game. That is also the game that should have gotten Garrett fired.

we could not run the ball, we could not protect the qb, and we could not stop anyone. If Dak had those teams, I assure you we are a 4-12 type team those years.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The oline wasn’t set as well until 2014. That 2011-2013 defensive era will go down as the worst defense in the history of this franchise. As bad as 2012 was, 2013 was worse. That was the year the defense gave up 40 first downs to the Saints. Also Megatron took the Cowboys secondary souls especially Carr as he was never the same in Dallas. He had over 300 yards that day receiving. Remember that Green Bay game where we were up 26-3? Yeah, we lost that game. That is also the game that should have gotten Garrett fired.

we could not run the ball, we could not protect the qb, and we could not stop anyone. If Dak had those teams, I assure you we are a 4-12 type team those years.
Yep those squads just weren’t that good. It’s why Romos career was cut short. He was taking a beating the early part of that decade.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On that 2 pt conversion that failed, it looks like it would’ve been successful if we didn’t Presnap motion CeeDee Lamb away from the strong side of the run. The corner over there didn’t follow Lamb and ultimately ended up being the guy that stopped Zeke

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Is it just me or did our backfield just play against the best receiving corp on our schedule?

Metcalf is Julio-lite. Lockett quick as hell...maybe not the athlete Ridley is, but has a knack for getting open just as easily. This might be 1B.