Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about this list and how many times he’s also come up short. So many of Our games shouldn’t be coming Down to the last drive. We have too much talent for this. I’d trade cooper and first for Belicheck
Ehh it's the nfl most games come down to the end. The patriots were in a close game with the dolphins last week. It's just the nature of the game

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What did you guys think about the end of the game, settling for a 45-yd field goal?

Should they have thrown it on those last two downs or too much of a risk getting a sack?
Too conservative

If they had no faith that the $40m man couldnt avoid a sack, then thats :snoop:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What did you guys think about the end of the game, settling for a 45-yd field goal?

Should they have thrown it on those last two downs or too much of a risk getting a sack?
I was cool with the FG. I would have thought even less of Dak if the drive ended in no points though. :lolbron:

I was thinking about it this morning and I think there is only 2 or 3 QBs I'd trust to get a TD on the final drive and Dak ain't one of them. Aaron Rodgers, Russ and maybe Mahomes. I'm sure there will be a situation down the road where we WILL need a TD within the last moments of the game.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Edelman went for a career high in catches and yards last night. I think lamb is going to have his breakout game next week tbh.
Dunno why we had Jamal on him all game instead of a cb manning him up. I think Diggs going out messed up the Hawks gameplan

Whether diggs gets suspended gonna play a big part

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completely agree. I just didn't like the play selection/design.

Choosing to run away from the line of scrimage <<< a read option or bootleg
This. I don’t mind the Decision McCarthy makes. It’s the playcalling that sucks. I don’t mind goin for it on 4th down , Jsut do it with the offense and not the fukking special teams .

last week I didn’t mind goin for it in 4th. Instead of the fg, it was the stupid ass playcall that got me in3rd down and the The 4th.

If