Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would draft @L. Deezy ’s guy Sewell if they got a top-5 pick

I'm not sure about that. Judge didn't draft Danny "Pennies". He may not believe in him. It would be the same situation the Cardinals were in, when they drafted Rosen one year, then bushed him to get Murray (which was the right decision) the next draft.

Let's be serious, no one will believe Daniel Jones has the potential of Trevor Lawrence or Fields, both those QBs are once in a generation talents. You draft either of them, if you're QB looks shakey. And Jones looks VERY SHAKEY.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Going back and rewatching this game...offense was very good after the fumbles...

Defense was TERRIBLE...defnese gave up 6 or 7 straight positions worth of points...only getting a stop on Julio dropping a sure touchdown and a penalty being called on 4th down...

People talking about Andy Dalton...dude was :whew: when Dak came back in the game to run that sneak :mjlol:

At least we learned that our offense can move the ball and put up points on a bad defense...

Our defense might be bottom 5 in the league this year though :scust:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LB might be a bigger need because LVE & Smith are not it, one is brittle and the other is average at best.
Alot of the issues with the CB's and LB's could be corrected with a good safety. I'm starting to think ET is mentally deranged or some shyt, cause that's an easy signing. Yet no team will touch him. Something gotta be up.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Halfway thru the game I wondered "Where's Heath?". I did the same thing last week then I realized we never replaced him with anybody :francis:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
You thought that was a great win? A decent team wouldn't have even let it come down to an onside kick, the Falcons are the biggest choke artists in sports. A great win would've been Dak's numbers and the Cowboys blowing the Flacons out, instead Dak had to put up great numbers because the Cowboys might legitimately have the worst defense in the league.
yup great win. Our defense is trash but we still won. Obviously we're short handed at corner...safety...and DE. Our Offense helped them even more than theirs helped us with 4 turnovers. We stuck thru and still managed to out score them. Todd Gurley didnt carve us up like I thought he would. Our rookie WR outplayed Julio Jones. I'll take it. We aint gonna be down 2 starting offensive linemen forever. We aint gonna fumble 4 times every game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going back and rewatching this game...offense was very good after the fumbles...

Defense was TERRIBLE...defnese gave up 6 or 7 straight positions worth of points...only getting a stop on Julio dropping a sure touchdown and a penalty being called on 4th down...

People talking about Andy Dalton...dude was :whew: when Dak came back in the game to run that sneak :mjlol:

At least we learned that our offense can move the ball and put up points on a bad defense...

Our defense might be bottom 5 in the league this year though :scust:
They were driving BEFORE the fumbles ‘s the fumble were jsut momentum miller