Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This defense has real issues that need to be sorted out. Tristian is the best DT right now, Poe/Lawrence invisible, Chido ass, safeties ass, no pass rush
Ironically enough I was watching the Steelers gamr(not by choice ) and they had a stats pop up for team with most consecutive games with at least one sack and guess who was number 2. Griffin a clown though.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
real talk...I still have alot of hope. 2 of our offensive linemen were out...Dak only got sacked like once or twice. And Zeke had a nice game. Tyron will hopefully be back next week and reinforcements are on the way. Biadaz is developing...Collins will be back soon too. Minus a horrible turnover...Shultz is performing exactly how I expected Jarwin to before he went down. Defense is trash and gutted. Aldon is a monster tho. Diggs is pretty good for a rookie. He's gonna be one of them ones brehs. All the receivers showed out. Even Noah Brown had some good plays. Now would be the perfect time to pickup Earl (for cheap). This the NFC East. We still in this season my nigs. 4 turnovers and our offense is so powerful we overcame (with a little Falcons help)

D Law is the biggest letdown ever though. He was invisible today. I swear it didnt even seem like he played today.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still want Earl. :francis:

tenor.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk...I still have alot of hope. 2 of our offensive linemen were out...Dak only got sacked like once or twice. And Zeke had a nice game. Tyron will hopefully be back next week and reinforcements are on the way. Biadaz is developing...Collins will be back soon too. Minus a horrible turnover...Shultz is performing exactly how I expected Jarwin to before he went down. Defense is trash and gutted. Aldon is a monster tho. Diggs is pretty good for a rookie. He's gonna be one of them ones brehs. All the receivers showed out. Even Noah Brown had some good plays. Now would be the perfect time to pickup Earl and/or Clowney (for cheap). This the NFC East. We still in this season my nigs. 4 turnovers and our offense is so powerful we overcame (with a little Falcons help)

D Law is the biggest letdown ever though. He was invisible today. I swear it didnt even seem like he played today.
Titans signed clowney