Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
on god i been laughin my ass off for like 20-30 straight minutes.

I was spamming Shango's live stream about the onside kick most if the 4th quarter. Falcons do what Falcons do. We never gave up brehs. Great win!
You thought that was a great win? A decent team wouldn't have even let it come down to an onside kick, the Falcons are the biggest choke artists in sports. A great win would've been Dak's numbers and the Cowboys blowing the Flacons out, instead Dak had to put up great numbers because the Cowboys might legitimately have the worst defense in the league.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a little worried about the Giants. Without Saquon and with Red as their O-Coordinator they might end up with the worst record in the league and get an opportunity to draft Trevor Lawrence or Fields.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm a little worried about the Giants. Without Saquon and with Red as their O-Coordinator they might end up with the worst record in the league and get an opportunity to draft Trevor Lawrence or Fields.
Eventually that slithering snake Garrett will weasel his way into that HC spot, its gonna be a long time before you have to worry about them boys again.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Let's be clear Gallup, Lamb, Dak, & Zeke(despite today) are not the problems, this defense, OL, and and punk ass Cooper are the problems. This fool Amari took himself out during the biggest play of the game, and this defense is going to get demolished against a smart or even slightly above average team. Also I hope people now realize that MM was the problem in GB.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Atlanta is embarrassing. McCarthy and st coach tried to give this game away. Is it that hard to just be a competent coach?

Really like lamb and diggs. Need something from Lawrence, defense has been terrible.

Im never mad at agressive.. something Garrett would never be... Dallas had a win at all costs mentality today.. Ill take that all day