Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Leary isnt :flabbynsick:, Id start him for the rest of the season and make CWill the Swing tackle going forward.

If hes good there, he can take over La’el’s spot and La’el can take over for Tyron.

Im not too fond of spending another high pick on the OL. That needs to go towards the front-7
Why are ppl so intent on moving dude from his natural position in the league. Fair and tackle ain’t interchangeable like that. This nigguh not even a beats at his natural position and we goin move him too a more difficult position at tackle

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Furthermore, if I was Cee Dee I wouldve told Jerry Jones I'm not wearing 88. And if he made me wear it, I would hold out in 2022 for a new contract.:stopitslime:. Team ain't win shyt since 96 and you making me wear a fukking number. Dez wore 88 and he cut him.
I know a guy on the OU staff. CeeDee wasnt happy about the number change at ALL. He wanted 10, agent had to convince him. Cant say I blame him, although he looked natural in that 88 on sunday. 10 fits his size and playstyle more imo.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I know a guy on the OU staff. CeeDee wasnt happy about the number change at ALL. He wanted 10, agent had to convince him. Cant say I blame him, although he looked natural in that 88 on sunday. 10 fits his size and playstyle more imo.

I get a sense that a lot of players don’t respect the Jones family. Or the organization.

I’m glad Byron Jones left the way he did. They made him play a different position. Made him play out his entire rookie deal. He plays at a pro bowl left his final two years and you don’t want to pay him what he’s worth :snoop:

They would’ve short changed Zeke as well had he not held out .

it’s starting to get hard to root for this team as long as the Jones family is in charge (it’s not just Jerry Jones at this point)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If this McCarhy experiment fails, Jerry just needs to die off. He's worthless at this point.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Doesn’t Leary have a degenerative knee issue on some Kawhi shyt?:gucci:

Yep but don't worry, as soon as we sign him to some sort of deal his knee will turn into dust and we will release him but still owe him x amount of his guaranteed contract...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Let's be honest, this is probably the last head coach Jerry hires. If he does one more it will probably be Riley but he needs to maker after that. We'd be approaching 40 years without a title at that point.

I thought I didn't care about this team anymore but it hurts when you put it in those terms :to: