Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My first thought is, Dak will bring this up in negotiations if the season goes south.
I hope the FO don't fall for this bullshyt. After every game we lose its never Dkas fault. Its this that and the other. Garrett gone now its Moore, if not that its he line, if its not that its the WR, and never on Dak. I'm tired of people treating this alleged star like he a rookie undrafted QB FOH.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I get a sense that a lot of players don’t respect the Jones family. Or the organization.

I’m glad Byron Jones left the way he did. They made him play a different position. Made him play out his entire rookie deal. He plays at a pro bowl left his final two years and you don’t want to pay him what he’s worth :snoop:

They would’ve short changed Zeke as well had he not held out .

it’s starting to get hard to root for this team as long as the Jones family is in charge (it’s not just Jerry Jones at this point)
Rep. All about ticket sales for Jerry.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I hope the FO don't fall for this bullshyt. After every game we lose its never Dkas fault. Its this that and the other. Garrett gone now its Moore, if not that its he line, if its not that its the WR, and never on Dak. I'm tired of people treating this alleged star like he a rookie undrafted QB FOH.
Another arrow for Dak's quiver.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Bruh read between the lines and context of the pick. One of Gallup or Cooper won’t be here for long. 2022 one of them won’t be here
I'd rather have Gallup... and would've let Amari walked. look at the cap room we would've had... to sign a real pusher or even a safety, or at LT, bc Tyron is sean lee lite now. never will play a full season and dinged with injuries every year.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yes Dak if you want that big deal you need to do what Russel did with a depleted line and no stud receivers. Prove It!!!

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
i had us 11-5 no less than 10-6. looking at the injuries, and play calling from week 1. Im going to say 9-7 and last game vs giants is a win and were in situation all over again.
will we win yes, one and done maybe.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'd rather have Gallup... and would've let Amari walked. look at the cap room we would've had... to sign a real pusher or even a safety, or at LT, bc Tyron is sean lee lite now. never will play a full season and dinged with injuries every year.

To be honest Gallup is my favorite wide out on the team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We really need the first pick to rid ourselves of Dakota
Lawrence isn't the only QB I'd take. We just need a top 3-10 pick to get Fields or Lance.

EfZUZmeU0AAKLCC.jpg

hi-res-1defa6007ae9b50479614b5dcd683d55_crop_exact.jpg