Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lawrence isn't the only QB I'd take. We just need a top 3-10 pick to get Fields or Lance.

EfZUZmeU0AAKLCC.jpg

hi-res-1defa6007ae9b50479614b5dcd683d55_crop_exact.jpg
I want it to be a damn near guarantee Dak gone so that's why I want the number 1 pick. All the Dak stans can't really argue with that but these other dudes might have some pushback. I'd take my chances on them too but for online argument sake I want the number 1 pick

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I want it to be a damn near guarantee Dak gone so that's why I want the number 1 pick. All the Dak stans can't really argue with that but these other dudes might have some pushback. I'd take my chances on them too but for online argument sake I want the number 1 pick
I hear ya. #1 pick would make it an easy decision, you run to get Lawrence. But, It'd be interesting to see what we would do if we got a top 3-5 pick. Do you choose one of the second options a QB or do you take one of the elite tackles to replace Tyron and just continue this trek with Dak? I know most of us would take the QB but I'm not sure the franchise does that now that we know Tyron is pretty much done. @BlueHeffner

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hear ya. #1 pick would make it an easy decision, you run to get Lawrence. But, It'd be interesting to see what we would do if we got a top 3-5 pick. Do you choose one of the second options a QB or do you take one of the elite tackles to replace Tyron and just continue this trek with Dak? I know most of us would take the QB but I'm not sure the franchise does that now that we know Tyron is pretty much done. @BlueHeffner
I'd take the QB because I don't think Dak is more than Cousins or Smith level. Hopefully could get a tackle the next year or later in the draft.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Take Fields and win the SB next season @smitty22 :mjgrin:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we win this one. D-line needs to get to ryan early and often.

Alot of :trash: energy in this thread. This has the feeling of browns or knicks thread with the doom and gloom.

Let's get this W:mjgrin:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hate to put all my stock in one game but if we don't win this one then we are fukked. You think going in that you can catch the Rams as they seem(ed) to be in rebuilding mode but obviously that wasn't the case and they came to win and did so in week one. Now we got the Falcons who could feast on our secondary and who could easily beat us if we don't come to play. It doesn't get any easier after that with Seattle in week 3 which is why this game is so important to me if we plan on making any noise. Lose this and the only hope we got is out division is weak again and we maybe could back our way into a playoff berth. But after years of mediocrity like that with the rare 11-5 12-4 season here or there just to go out in the first round i'm just ready for us to be a consistent playoff contender year in and year out and not just on paper.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Take Fields and find a serviceable LT.

This team is going to start out 0-4. :yeshrug: