Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ya'll keep :cape:for Romo, when he got Dallas to the exact same spot Dak has. :mindblown:

This team is just not that talented. And the Jerry Jones culture has players feeling like they're coming off a three peat every fukking year.

I mean look what the did to Dez :dahell:

This nikka still running routes in a Rookie Cowboy helmet, like Jerry gonna call any minute now :dead:

This gonna be him in 2 more years

Why you do dez like that? :dead:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I always preferred a defensive minded head coach.
That probably would have been the way to go cause while i'm willing to give McCoy a chance i feel in my heart that he is/will not be the right man for the job. And in another year or two we will be hunting and searching for the guy who maybe can help us put it all together. Hopefully Mike will prove me wrong this season and has adapted like he claims he has.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Would y’all take Andrew Luck if he could be convinced to come back to football like Carson Palmer did.

Absolutely. I would just accept his first year back would not be good as he would need to knock off the rust but after that :ohlawd:

I would consider Andrew to be a significant upgrade over Dak. If he really wanted to come back to football you do whatever you got to do to get Indy to release his contract and you literally drive Dak to the doorstep of whatever team he wants to sign with...

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm picking the Falcons to win Sunday. :yeshrug:

I see a last year Green Bay game happening. :yeshrug:

This team rather put bombs on the field instead of signing Earl Thomas and Clay Matthews. :mjlol:

come on now

i need dak to throw 400 yards. the falcons defense is garbage

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its depressing watching other QBs throw bombs past 30 yards. Wish we had dat:wow:

Will y'all nikkas make up y'all minds. Garrett had them do that all last season. Coach McCarthy runs a West Coast offense that focuses on short passes and run after the catch. No way he hasn't pulled Kellen coattails and installed bits of his philosophy. Dallas simply have to use Zeke and Pollard as 60% of their offense. Hence why drafting Cee Dee was foolish when we desperately needed a LB and Safety

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will y'all nikkas make up y'all minds. Garrett had them do that all last season. Coach McCarthy runs a West Coast offense that focuses on short passes and run after the catch. No way he hasn't pulled Kellen coattails and installed bits of his philosophy. Dallas simply have to use Zeke and Pollard as 60% of their offense. Hence why drafting Cee Dee was foolish when we desperately needed a LB and Safety
Yea I dont see how thats even a valid complaint. Dak was top 5 in 30+ yard throws and YPA. And Cooper, Gallup, and Cobb were all in the top 20 in average YPC. Throwing the deep ball is probably his best asset as a passer.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:why: