Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

CACtus Jack

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hard Knocks & Cheap Pops
:patrice:

Only reason I have us above yall is because of the conference championship appearances and the 09 Super Bowl. By the time yall won that Super Bowl we were already 14 years into this drought.

Plus, yall don't have an entire network going against yall. I had some very demonic thoughts about SAS when I logged into twitter this morning and saw this.

fukk stephen a

Come after me, the fans, but leave the players alone

they did their best

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
McCarthy has a similar career record to Sean Payton. I think a part of the reason people trash him is low key cause he fat.. fat nikkas get hated on way more than in shape dudes.
And Jerry be the type that would consider something like that. Jerry was a big fan of Garrett's presentation. I think that afforded him a few more years with Jerry.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
McCarthy has a similar career record to Sean Payton. I think a part of the reason people trash him is low key cause he fat.. fat nikkas get hated on way more than in shape dudes.
:gucci: Mike McCarthy??!! Fucc No!!!! I'd rather keep Jason Garret over hiring Mike McCarthy. SBNation.com's Brett Kollerman did a good video last season on why the Packers offense was garbage under McCarthy:

He also did a good video this season on why the Packers offense has been fixed & modernized under new head coach Matt Lafleur, but I can't find it.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've said this before, re-evaluate the roster on both sides,,,im fine with letting some starters go, even if it creates dead cap space. The only person who was worth their lucrative contract was La'el Collins.. maybe our o line aint the same dominate line as before. maybe its the injuries and/or blocking scheme. D Law highest paid cowboy in history only has 5 sacks.. 5 fuggin sacks. Jaylon and his fuggin swipe when your team is getting its ass kicked, and you missing tackles, and can't cover the middle letting TE eat all game.
I hated seeing that swipe :snoop:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What we should have done:

Drafted Juan Thornhill with our 2nd rounder last year

Let DLaw walk

Trade a 2nd for Clowney (Houston accepted a 3rd from Seattle but they’d likely tax us cause everybody hates us and we’re in-state “rivals”)

Trade a 1st for Minkah

Let Amari walk, bump Gallup to WR1, and draft a WR2 with our 3rd round pick

Franchise Dak

Fire Garrett after the Jets loss and tank out

Last edited: