l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You a fool for this post :russ:

This why you that dude :salute:
:patrice:

Only reason I have us above yall is because of the conference championship appearances and the 09 Super Bowl. By the time yall won that Super Bowl we were already 14 years into this drought.

Plus, yall don't have an entire network going against yall. I had some very demonic thoughts about SAS when I logged into twitter this morning and saw this.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:patrice:

Only reason I have us above yall is because of the conference championship appearances and the 09 Super Bowl. By the time yall won that Super Bowl we were already 14 years into this drought.

Plus, yall don't have an entire network going against yall. I had some very demonic thoughts about SAS when I logged into twitter this morning and saw this.

That dude is a clown. He always stating that he is good friends with Jerry yet always disrespecting the team. Why you going at the players, if you only just hate the fans btw?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That dude is a clown. He always stating that he is good friends with Jerry yet always disrespecting the team. Why you going at the players, if you only just hate the fans btw?
That's another thing, our owner and Dear Leader that so many here claim cares soooo much about winning was sending SAS, a man who calls his loyal fanbase "scum of the earth", a birthday message from the Meadowlands immediately after the Jets loss. This is the circus this clown has created.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He does that shyt because he knows most are going to react like you just did. When it comes to Cowboys stuff I pay this dude no attention. Most don’t and being polarizing helps him get his $$$

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He does that shyt because he knows most are going to react like you just did. When it comes to Cowboys stuff I pay this dude no attention. Most don’t and being polarizing helps him get his $$$

Just that fake shyt he be doing is just goofy. The owner is cool and you like the team, but you root for them to lose because of the fans? I put him in the same boat as Skip Bayless.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just that fake shyt he be doing is just goofy. The owner is cool and you like the team, but you root for them to lose because of the fans? I put him in the same boat as Skip Bayless.
He roots for them to lose because of $$$. Fans are the same ime regardless of fanbase but we bring the ratings. He says the fans as cover when I’m sure that dude could careless. He is like Skip in this shyt all an exaggerated act for $$$ and cats eat it up hence why they are paid top dollar

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Naw. the reporter abobve said, they interviewed him for HC, but seems they really have their eyes on Lewis to possibly be their new DC. So the interview was a way to get the Rooney Rule out the way (which I hate the token interview) and build with Marvin. And maybe circle back later to hire him as DC.

We need to really consider Eric Bienemy as our HC. That Andy Reid coaching tree is good.
If they hire him as DC before they hire a head coach, then this will be more of the same and they will not win. Let the head coach hire his own staff. Which I think they will.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
McCarthy has been getting a lot of love this year. I've seen several stories about how talented he is and how this year off only made him better. I don't want him tho:hubie: