Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Shango brought up a good point about why isn't Garrett out interviewing for other jobs instead of waiting in limbo. He's letting jobs pass him up by being a bytch about all of this.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh trust I dont want McCarthy but I was arguin with this nikka that I had a feeling we would hire him
You wasn’t arguing with me over that. You got upset I said you formulated your opinion after reading a story about this dude.

TL:DR The whole point and “arguing” was me making fun of the timing of your “feeling” no more no less

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You wasn’t arguing with me over that. You got upset I said you formulated your opinion after reading a story about this dude.

TL:DR The whole point and “arguing” was me making fun of the timing of your “feeling” no more no less
tenor.gif

I had a hunch we were interested and he was gonna possibly be the coach here.

You said I made that up and got my opinion from some blog or whatever (even though this is the first news from anybody that we had interest in him). I source info that doesnt come from myself :umad:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they secretly interviewed Marvin Lewis yesterday, I bet they've already had preliminary convos with Riley and Meyer by phone.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
tenor.gif

I had a hunch we were interested and he was gonna possibly be the coach here.

You said I made that up and got my opinion from some blog or whatever (even though this is the first news from anybody that we had interest in him). I source info that doesnt come from myself :umad:
nikka you didn’t dispute shyt I said but posted anyway. Stop it nikka you’re embarrassing yourself. Sir why would I be mad at this? Y’all really need father figures in your lives because it’s obvious you’re raised around nothing but bytches smh.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
nikka you didn’t dispute shyt I said but posted anyway. Stop it nikka you’re embarrassing yourself. Sir why would I be mad at this? Y’all really need father figures in your lives because it’s obvious you’re raised around nothing but bytches smh.
Youre furious :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It seems like the Riley HC and Marvin DC thing could possibly happen. That would actually be a great pairing. Lewis was DC above Rex Ryan for the Ravens. Rex learned under Lewis.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. That’s simply the Rooney rule. Nothing more.

Naw. the reporter abobve said, they interviewed him for HC, but seems they really have their eyes on Lewis to possibly be their new DC. So the interview was a way to get the Rooney Rule out the way (which I hate the token interview) and build with Marvin. And maybe circle back later to hire him as DC.

We need to really consider Eric Bienemy as our HC. That Andy Reid coaching tree is good.