Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yea in the sense that, he isnt scanning the field and pre-determining where he wants to go with the ball.

The homers on CZ swear Moore called for a dink and dunk offense but that simply isnt true.

Dink and Dunk moves the chains. Dink and Dunk sustains drives.

They don’t do screens anymore. Witten is gone so they can do tight end screens now.

The Saints and Rams are heavy on those types of plays.

Dak is a one or two read type of player. You can’t call plays that takes time to develop now because the offensive line isn’t that good anymore.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And Jerry Jones bamboozled everyone in this thread with that Cee Dee Lamb pick.

probably one of the worst picks since Taco Charlton.

your offensive line is crumbling. You make your running back one of the highest paid at the position, you can’t afford to resign your best cornerback, and you draft a WR with the first pick? :mindblown:

I could see if it were Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson. You can just throw it up to them. Cee Dee isn’t a once in a generation type WR.

But picking Cee Dee gave the same perception when they drafted Dez. That the cowboys offense was unstoppable. But the offensive line was shytty in 2010. And in 2011 what did they do? Draft Tyron Smith.

The same shyt is going to happen again. Almost the same exact way. They gave up a first round pick for Roy Williams just like Cooper. They signed him to a lucrative deal.

they already had an emerging Miles Austin and an competent passing attack. Then the draft Dez who fell to them, just like Cee Dee Lamb. Then Jones gives them 88. :russ:

Both Cooper and Roy Williams got contracts they didn’t really deserve.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Not saying it fixes our problems cause we have a few but the fact that just in the past year alone we have had a chance at getting Minkah Jamal Earl and even Eric Reid is out there now too. And the fact that we haven't gotten any of them let's me know that Jerry is still of the mindset that you can just outscore these teams when it's been proven otherwise. A playmaker in the secondary is hard to find but not impossible and over the past 20 years we have not done a good job at all of trying to find one.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not saying it fixes our problems cause we have a few but the fact that just in the past year alone we have had a chance at getting Minkah Jamal Earl and even Eric Reid is out there now too. And the fact that we haven't gotten any of them let's me know that Jerry is still of the mindset that you can just outscore these teams when it's been proven otherwise. A playmaker in the secondary is hard to find but not impossible and over the past 20 years we have not done a good job at all of trying to find one.

I always preferred a defensive minded head coach.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Jerry Jones bamboozled everyone in this thread with that Cee Dee Lamb pick.

probably one of the worst picks since Taco Charlton.

your offensive line is crumbling. You make your running back one of the highest paid at the position, you can’t afford to resign your best cornerback, and you draft a WR with the first pick? :mindblown:

I could see if it were Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson. You can just throw it up to them. Cee Dee isn’t a once in a generation type WR.

But picking Cee Dee gave the same perception when they drafted Dez. That the cowboys offense was unstoppable. But the offensive line was shytty in 2010. And in 2011 what did they do? Draft Tyron Smith.

The same shyt is going to happen again. Almost the same exact way. They gave up a first round pick for Roy Williams just like Cooper. They signed him to a lucrative deal.

they already had an emerging Miles Austin and an competent passing attack. Then the draft Dez who fell to them, just like Cee Dee Lamb. Then Jones gives them 88. :russ:

Both Cooper and Roy Williams got contracts they didn’t really deserve.

NEG :camby: