Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

93 til

Superstar
Daps
They fukking lost :gucci: the hell is wrong with yall. When a mf puts up a Jamal Adams statline thats when you wax poetic, not when you dont get thrown on and your team loses.

It's not like he's the reason they lost. He don't play quarterback

We'll seek Week 2

ld707070

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah if he held off a split second later he had Jarwin wide open, but also looks like Connor gave up major pressure to Donald could have resulted in a sack. In that situation the right play may have been to throw to zeke imo

Edit: If he looked to cooper and pump the safety would have left jarwin. But if dak pumped he's was dead to rights to danold. Zeke with inside leverage on a safety in space we would of had the ball at the 15 at least

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yeah if he held off a split second later he had Jarwin wide open, but also looks like Connor gave up major pressure to Donald could have resulted in a sack. In that situation the right play may have been to throw to zeke imo
The throw shouldve been made when the safety was flatfooted at the 22 yd line.
Dak is horrible at anticipating

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I remember Dak saying his biggest improvement was presnap reads and knowing where he was going with the ball. That's his problem now, he knows where he's going with the ball before the play is called, most of the time.

It's cool cause even with him playing like that, we manage to march down the field but when you don't hit on big plays AND you're losing--your decision making along with other attributes are going to be questioned and rightfully so. Too much fire power on this team to not have our d in pass rush mode most of the game

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My bad brehs

Trying to find a higher quality video to upload.

But yea, especially Jarwin.

I found this

Look at the top of the screen :francis:

Even the bottom of the screen :snoop:

He didn't read the coverage right. And he didn't allow the play to fully develop. This is bad.

They may have to treat him like they did in 2016. In 2016, he would've dumped it off to that WR underneath. Dink n Dak wasn't that bad because he would still make big throws.

Whatever happened to this offense btw...

he was a rookie so they called a lot of screens and more importantly, they called plays that allowed him to get the ball out of his hands quick.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

This team is a hot dumpster fire

the jets wanted to trade Adams for him straight up last year.

People in this thread and Dallas media said it was a non starter.:francis:.

So instead of drafting an offensive lineman in the first round, Jones feel comfortable to take a 3rd wideout. Brags about letting his grandson talk him in to it.

The Jones family will drive a Lamborghini with a 4 cylinder engine, and still brag because it looks good.

but when you don’t have an identity, with a Hollywood culture and since of entitlement, this is what you get.

Maybe hiring Jimmy Johnson was a curse. That 90’s dynasty was a curse. Jerry Jones has been playing with house money ever since. He already has more rings than most of the NFL owners so there is no real hunger for more.

Every season is basically an experiment.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I remember Dak saying his biggest improvement was presnap reads and knowing where he was going with the ball. That's his problem now, he knows where he's going with the ball before the play is called, most of the time.

It's cool cause even with him playing like that, we manage to march down the field but when you don't hit on big plays AND you're losing--your decision making along with other attributes are going to be questioned and rightfully so. Too much fire power on this team to not have our d in pass rush mode most of the game
ezgif-3-d398eef9e0db.gif

Gallup Wide open

ezgif-3-cc4bdfb5fffc.gif

Jarwin open on the dig route
ezgif-3-c517735f3f23.gif

The last one is disgusting man. First read was covered and went straight to his checkdown. Meanwhile Jarwin wide open :mjcry:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ezgif-3-d398eef9e0db.gif

Gallup Wide open

ezgif-3-cc4bdfb5fffc.gif

Jarwin open on the dig route
ezgif-3-c517735f3f23.gif

The last one is disgusting man. First read was covered and went straight to his checkdown. Meanwhile Jarwin wide open :mjcry:

We might just have to suffer this season..

Let this bum lead us to a 6-10 or 5-11 record. Let him walk, and draft the best available QB. I said I wanted to wait to see him under a new coach, but I've seen enough. I'm ready to start over. It's year 5 ain't no saving this cat.

He still is struggling with seeing the field, anticipation, and leaving the damn pocket when his dumbass doesn't see anyone open. He leaves about 30-45 rushing yds on the field every week.

Edit: How the fukk you got a football field in ya backyard and you still playing like ass?