Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's happened at LB is a travesty. We're going to have to double back at that position b/c LVE is injury prone and CEV is hollywood. Huge setback for the organization, nobody expected this.
That nikka always looking for the camera to smile and talk about his CEV with his wack ass shades on:snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Trent Dilfer on Dak..

Dak is better when the playcaller calls what he does best. Play action, read option, etc.

Dak can be a drop back QB. However, when he's doing read option and play action his game goes up big time.

When you got all these weapons though...you're going to want to drop back more.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Now imagine if we don't sign Dak long term and we just let a shutdown corner walk for no reason :francis:
I watched that game. Patriots dont really have that good of a wr core. Just ran the ball for the most part.

Now if you asking if yall could have got a healthy Cam :whoo:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They barely threw the ball. His performance really didnt pop out. I'm sure he was good but he didnt really face an active threat. Watching diggs last week, I'm very comfortable he can be a good #1. And awuzie solid. I feel like we'll be straight with them going forward.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Now imagine if we don't sign Dak long term and we just let a shutdown corner walk for no reason :francis:

his ask was too much, but he had all the leverage.

He also signed with a losing franchise that’s rebuilding so winning wasn’t a priority to him. I could see if he signed with the Steelers or Seattle, or San Fran for the same amount. The Dolphins? :mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I watched that game. Patriots dont really have that good of a wr core. Just ran the ball for the most part.

Now if you asking if yall could have got a healthy Cam :whoo:

Byron has been an elite corner for 2 years, not one game.

Get a healthy Cam :mjlol: . To do what ? Complete 52 % of his passes:mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I had a feeling this would happen. He's good in coverage in spite of the lack of interceptions. Just another defender that plays even better when he leaves Dallas. Nothing new smh

This secondary finna be exposed something serious
They fukking lost :gucci: the hell is wrong with yall. When a mf puts up a Jamal Adams statline thats when you wax poetic, not when you dont get thrown on and your team loses.