who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

a real franchise QB :mjcry:

Changed the Play from a run to a pass :mjcry:

His receivers were Jesse Holley and Kevin Ogletree :mjcry:

That 9ers team won 13 games that year so it wasnt like it was some scrub team :mjcry:

Man I remember that game like yesterday. Dak needs to come on and quit fukking around. I hate to be Blount but when it’s turn you’re suppose to make the fan base forget about the dude that came before you.

I know all of you think just like me when you watch this Sunday or any Sunday when Fak doesn’t have a great game: man if Romo had all theee weapons....

It’s a common thought that’ll continue to happen until Dak takes the leap and we don’t second guess hi or miss Romo. Cause I know last year with the weapon we have that Romo wouldn’t dare miss the postseason. If Dak doesn’t sign a long term deal this offseason, I’m cool with goin after a qb. Not no tyrod Taylor or Alex Smith or Ryan Fitzpatrick but a real solid QB.

I don’t think there a real drop off from Jacoby Brisset to Dak. But I don’t want him either. We can find an upgrade to Dak.

b

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner Dak aint it, dude better start running out that pocket if he wants my faith again. He cannot be depending on Moore, he better pull a Romo and change them calls.
Thats my thing.

His stans want to complain about the playcalling and all the first down runs, well hes the “franchise” aint he? Change the damn calls :hhh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:I rest my case. Got you drinking that koolaid with extra sugar :snoop:

Dak gonna throw for 5,000 yards. Three 1,000 yard receivers and 50 points per game. :mjpls:

@lightskin jermaine @dtownreppin214

Y'all are dapping this nikka for saying the drafting of Ceedee Lamb is just as worst as Taco Charlton? :gucci:

His Simple Jack ass need to be banned from this thread for saying such of an asinine statement. :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ya'll keep :cape:for Romo, when he got Dallas to the exact same spot Dak has. :mindblown:

This team is just not that talented. And the Jerry Jones culture has players feeling like they're coming off a three peat every fukking year.

I mean look what the did to Dez :dahell:

This nikka still running routes in a Rookie Cowboy helmet, like Jerry gonna call any minute now :dead:

This gonna be him in 2 more years